Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amalgam Scientist Frame "Ellion"

Kryloc

Love the art. The kit needs some work. 

Here my break down.

Keeping with the sentient theme the adaptation effect is neat but having the same flavour as caliba is odd. What about repacint ir with the sentient shield from the profit takes sentient based shield.

Here it is sentient shield. Fully adapts for 10 seconds sgaist the first instance of damage agaist it. Only adapts to one damage type at at time. 

Note: I removed rhe damage storage componet because taking damage is a awkward mechanic in warframe ( see chroma reowk removing the requirements to take damage ).

Fist skill fine as is

Second skill DE thinks turret are cringe that why protea has a incredible low duration. So here my suggestion for a replacement slot. 

Mimic systems 

Mimic the target aperance , weapons and active buffs. Mimic a enemy breaks the disguise on attack. Mimicking allies does not break disguise on attack only on skill cast. May Mimic a demolist.

The third skill will be messed around to avoid it either being to good and making weapons irrelevant or too bad becoming the frame healminth slot.

Give it the ability to charge up like per hit like a incarnnoon weapon. The higher the charge the bigger the benefit ( rolling the old turret bonus here ). Tap to equip , hold to thrown it out for a demolish use. This way it's more in line with nocua that can both used with no hands ( the forth cast ) and while on hand for buff stacking. This way the weapon does not live or die by its dps.

The 4th is fine as is 

Edited by keikogi