Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

INCREASE KUVA DISRUPTION (STEEL PATH) KUVA REWARDS

bylZbub

The kuva disruption in steel path has currently very poor reward pool. We have to play so many rounds just to get enough kuva for a single riven roll. In my opinion, the reward pool should be increased so the kuva disruption becomes a useful content. I'm sure this is not a new topic, but too long it has stayed this way, and it should be looked into.

• Like 1

Kuva is so easy to acquire these days? teshin has a regular deal riven slivers give 10,000 per week nightwave shop gives 10,000 per 50 nightwave credits and arbitrations running with a booster you get a lot of vitus essence that can be off loaded at 25 per 10,000 kuva. many of my rivens have 50 plus rolls and at least 15% over a 100 rolls and i still have 3.3million kuva. Semi retired so lots of time to play games I suppose but my kuva count is not anything special. The kuva disruption in steel path is a fun mission but not a kuva farm. Simply diversify what you do and you can have a ton of kuva in short order.

Am 23.4.2024 um 08:53 schrieb bylZbub:

The kuva disruption in steel path has currently very poor reward pool. We have to play so many rounds just to get enough kuva for a single riven roll. In my opinion, the reward pool should be increased so the kuva disruption becomes a useful content. I'm sure this is not a new topic, but too long it has stayed this way, and it should be looked into.

true. and actually not just here. but in many other areas. There is currently a lack of motivation and meaning to even play these missions.
Time for new mods, cosmetics or new weapons to share in the reward pool. Because it used to be fun and the maps look good.