Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sharing config QoL requests

Hiya! 

I know this most likely has been posted before but il echo it regardless as its becoming more and more needed. 

I have two small beef's with sharing configuration loadouts as they are currently in game.

QoL 1 is rather minor.

Installed archon shards are not visible. Unless you say it. I would like this to be added to the base confiq sharing when sharing a warframe's loadout. (I want to say weapons as well, as we do have archon shards that affect weapon stats. But that might be to much unless the game explicitly scans for the select few archon shards that can be utilized by that weapon type, and displays them off to the side by the arcane with a (x1) etc present if there is one, or the archon shard section is entirely grayed out if none are.

QoL 2. On this subject. Observe...

SEVAGOTH PRIME. Will come sooner rather then later.

With him, the spamming of 3 different config links will start all over again. 

I propose adding a 'toggle' somewhere next to the share button. Which would link (In sevagoth case) His main warframe, his shadow, his claws. in one post. Or similar for applicable warframes.

Both to make it user friendly, as well as not to clutter up chat. Cause face it, no one wants to see my name 3x times in a row trying to help a rookie with links :clem:

It would also make it easier for the players to see what synergy the related links has. 

Example:

Archon shards from QoL request 1. 

We are using Valkyr. So we are sharing a build for her claws which is what was requested.

However, on valkyr herself, we have the following: Arcane fury and 3x Purple archon shards for more crit damage. Which depending on the claws build, can either lack crit dmg mods (In theory, dont injure me, just theory! :clem:) or has it, but reflecs the wrong number.

These would normally not show up on a link for just the claws. Meaning the picture you are giving whoever is asking, is not complete. You are giving them a redacted page of information. 

However with this change, while all the stats might be bugged as we have come to expect. It would be easier and more accurate build sharing. 

This QoL should be given to warframes with exalted weapons or alternate forms. (Past and future) so,

As mentioned, 

Sevagoth. (Main warframe, shadow, claws.)

But also, 

Titania. (Main warframe, Diwata, dex pixia)

Dante. (Noctua)

Valkyr. (Talons)

Mesa. (Regulators)

Wukong. (Iron staff)

Baruuk. (Desert wind)

Excalibur. (Exalted blade)

Garuda. (Talons)

Hildryn. (Balefire charger)

Khora. (Venari)

And im sure im missing someone. Not to mention im sure this list will get additions over time. 

But as said, quite a few warframes and attatched parts would greatly benefit from this QoL.

• Like 1