Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

transference orientation bug still exists

In archon assassinate this week, I was changing orientation, by rotating a bunch of degrees each time I used transference.  I haven't seen it in a while, but I just wanted to inform you it is still around in the code somewhere.  It was impossible to ignore vs Boreal, since he is extremely quick to cast his sentients or other things, and I have to use operator to shoot his blue shield thing down, then I have him lined up and go into frame and I'm facing the opposite direction.  I was stuck like this for the entire mission and it definitely slowed me down.

I'm sure the void blast bug still exists as well and I hope you do intend to eventually fix it, as it is harder to use a side mouse button to heavy attack as I'm currently doing, as opposed to the middle mouse button, since it has a conflict issue with other bindings that initiate the void blast bug, due to automatic melee being added to the game.  If it has somehow been fixed, then ignore this part, although someone let me know, as I haven't seen it in the patch notes.