Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime blue print vanished

Vamp624

This happened three days ago I was trading and had selected an akbronco prime blue prints and two links. The person asked about a mod, so I exit the selection screen for items. When I went back to select them again they were gone. I asked the other person and he does not have them. Just making sure but that was our first trade, it was not the second. The next day I was selecting mods for a weapon and they would disappear. I would have to scroll away from them and come back to select them before disappearing again. This was before the hot fix. After the hot fix I don't know if sometimes my weapons are gaining affinity. I have still checked if the akbronco blue print came back. More worried about future transactions. I was able to save record some of the things that were going on.

If you remove something from selection screen with rlick it tends to "disappear" from available mods (unless you direct swap). You have to get out of Arsenal and go back in for it to reappear (there are other options too). I can only assume the same thing happens in trade. 

It is ordinary Warframe behaviour.. 

If the trade was not finalized by both parties accepting, nothing was traded.

Edited by Zakkhar

Alright I'll try that next time. 

Yes that is what I'm trying to get where did the three items go to. I looked in my inventory for three days before posting. Hoping after the hot fix anything that was acting up would stop and possibly anything that might have happened to reverse it self. I could take the lost of three items but what else might I have lost when I was selecting mods. I wouldn't know what to go back and do.