Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove collision on the Zariman Banners and Rugs

Space43Cowboy

Would be amazing if you could remove the collision from the zariman banners and rugs, they serve great decorations for room dividers, but the fact that they are so stiff and impenetrable kinda bums me out. I think simply just removing collision would make them feel more versatile and realistic, ideally they would have cloth physics, but I know that would probably be too much work for just a decoration. 

Side note, please give us some more book decorations, i really want to create a library in my orbiter.

Thanks for all your hard work DE!

• Like 1

LOL....good ideas but DE simply develop items and move on. I purchased the aquarium deco skin for my orbiter personal space a few years ago and to this day despite paying plat for the option I still cannot add fish. so that nice big room divider aquarium is simply a glass box with water and a paid for theme with nothing swimming around to give it a little life even though the description and options state add fish.  ???????????????????

24 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

LOL....good ideas but DE simply develop items and move on. I purchased the aquarium deco skin for my orbiter personal space a few years ago and to this day despite paying plat for the option I still cannot add fish. so that nice big room divider aquarium is simply a glass box with water and a paid for theme with nothing swimming around to give it a little life even though the description and options state add fish.  ???????????????????

Why can't you? I have Orokin fish in mine.

• Like 1