Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No longer holder of an account.

ZinTheHellHound

Question

Heyy hello everyone i was wondering,What to do if i cant log in into my warframe account if i no longer have my email and 2fa authentication is enabled on that account, can this problem be actually fixed that fast simple, yesss Or am i cooked. 

EDIT: They helped With It!

Edited by ZinTheHellHound

6 answers to this question

yes but like i said i have no longer have access to my current email, and i was wondering if i can change it to the newer that i have they send that recovery code to my old email i'm probably dead That's for sure i guess

1 hour ago, ZinTheHellHound said:

yes but like i said i have no longer have access to my current email, and i was wondering if i can change it to the newer that i have they send that recovery code to my old email i'm probably dead That's for sure i guess

you probably need to contact the support for it.

tell them that you have no access to the email address anymore but you still know your E-Mail and Password to it.

when you scroll way down in Forum you see the Support which is this link https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us

20 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

you probably need to contact the support for it.

tell them that you have no access to the email address anymore but you still know your E-Mail and Password to it.

when you scroll way down in Forum you see the Support which is this link https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us

Aigh, hope they can help me with that, Thank you aswell.