The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Mod Capacity beyond MR30

ndfreezy

pretty straight-forward, im L4 and kinda getting bored with this game due to lack of veteran player support. dont get me wrong, i love the content that has been added since AoZ (primarily sp cascade, EDA and AH). however, being L4 with 2.5k hours into this game feels unrewarding at times, which i guess bring me to this point. there are a few weapons that i currently possess whose current mod capacity, even after 7+ forma, cannot equip the best possible mods. mainly primed elemental mods like primed cryo rounds on my burston incarnon and the recently added primed convulsion on my dual toxocyst incarnon. in my opinion, its only fair that those who reach L1 and beyond be rewarded with additional mod capacity for the time, money and "hard work" that we invest into this game. I hope this reaches the devs.

- Much love, ndfreezy

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Getting lots of stuff and ranking it up is not special feat.

However, setting up a weapon to maximise the damage upon constraints of limited capacity and slots, that is a SKILL.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

Im sure your aware since being a L4 player that your not suppose to equip every best possible mod. Your suppose to maximize whatever your goal is within capacity. Thats why we even have that in place in the first place

• Like 1