Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bug in my platinums

Lucyvc

Question

I did an account linking of the data from my PC to the Nintendo previously the same day I also did it with Ps4 but it worked better on the Nintendo (convenience) it turns out that the data was transferred but the exchange currency is at 0 and I had of 475 is there some error with the data or something?

Please help me I’m afraid

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

I believe there are some other threads regarding the Plat issue with nintendo. I use a PC myself but i believe the platinum value for nintendo is different to the values on PC so it is not possible for a 1 to 1 exchange [xbox PS I am not sure as I dont use the consoles]

your Nintendo plat should still be there but not moved to the PC or vice versa if I understand correctly

Edited by johnno23

exactly what @johnno23 said. Platinum between Nintendo and other platforms is not shared. You also cannot trade platinum between Nintendo and other platforms.

What I would advice you to do if you want to keep playing exclusively on pc is trading with other nintendo switch players to obtain items of equal value to your platinum and later selling these items again on PC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ogger said:

What I would advice you to do if you want to keep playing exclusively on pc is trading with other nintendo switch players to obtain items of equal value to your platinum and later selling these items again on PC.

excellent solution. even if you do not re trade the items if you trade for some items you want the issue is also solved.

I don't know if you can go to the market and then buy some forma riven slots or slots for frames and weapons on the nintendo can then carry over to the PC as they would be in your inventory and not breaking any rules ? I imagine they would carry over but another Nintendo player should be able to answer if it is possible.

Just now, johnno23 said:

I don't know if you can go to the market and then buy some forma riven slots or slots for frames and weapons on the nintendo can then carry over to the PC as they would be in your inventory and not breaking any rules ? I imagine they would carry over but another Nintendo player should be able to answer if it is possible.

Everything you own should carry over except for platinum and regal aya. so yes anything you buy with the platinum should be fine. Just not the platinum itself :)