Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how much would this Vasca Kavat Imprint be?

Piano_Magic_PoetYT

Question

i'm currently stocking up on kubrow/kavat imprints, arcanes, aya and the some non-meta weapons like Sporothrix, Athodai and a few Tenet/Kuva weapons since the market has basically crashed (had several arguments with resellers buying Volt, Hydroid, Hildryn, Khora and Wisp sets in bulk from people ridiculously low about how 125-150p for these were a scam apparently, not limited to those frames mind you) but i'm confused on pricing for Kavats and Kubrows.. what exactly makes these rare? i know people often ask for Lotus Patterned Kubrows/Kavats and big/bulky Kubrows, but what other qualities make them rare and higher priced? I have lots of Kubrow Imprints but not enough Kavat imprints lol but would this be a rare Vasca imprint? also, why would it be rare if it is/not rare if it's not?

Vasca Imprint 

the "insert image from URL" option didn't work so here's a link to the imgur post ig

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Considering Vasca Kavat is guaranteed to get and this one has most generic fur/tail/head possible. I'd say pretty much 0 plat.

What makes them rare or in demand is the 50/50 chance to the get right Kavat when you craft one and much smaller change to get the right Kubrow. Someone who keeps crafting them and keeps getting the "wrong" one he already has multiple times, may be willing to pay.

Another thing is the head/tail/fur pattern. Those differ between kavats. 

Edited by Zakkhar

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Considering Vasca Kavat is guaranteed to get and this one has most generic fur/tail/head possible. I'd say pretty much 0 plat.

What makes them rare or in demand is the 50/50 chance to the get right Kavat when you craft one and much smaller change to get the right Kubrow. Someone who keeps crafting them and keeps getting the "wrong" one he already has multiple times, may be willing to pay.

Another thing is the head/tail/fur pattern. Those differ between kavats. 

ah, okay gotcha. i'll give the linked post a read! what do you mean by "right kavat/right kubrow"? like do you mean ones with less generic and more rare qualities or the breed? or both? either way this definitely helps with the Vasca Kavat at least lol i mean it's not anything special but i do see people asking for Vasca imprints every once in a while in trade chat.

everything in this game is pretty much subject to rng and many players want something special as opposed to my vasca looks them same as everyone elses vasca etc.

the tails on pets can vary and some types of tail are very rare so they can offer a value to the player that wants it hence the varying degrees in pricing. in general imprints are around 20p but something extremely rare people might ask a much higher price. basically an imprint is only worth as much as someone else is willing to pay for it. Value is something only you can decide as the buyer. too expensive simply pass if it meets your needs and you regard it as affordable then make the purchase.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Piano_Magic_PoetYT said:

what do you mean by "right kavat/right kubrow"?

The one they do own / do not have mastered yet. As in type, not looks. Like imagine you are attempting to get Chesa. There is 20% chance. You already got multiple of other ones and you really want Chesa (only one you are missing). So if you craft another and it is not Chesa, it is considered "wrong", while Chesa would be a success and end of Kubrow breeding entirely (for someone who doesnt care about the looks, just the mastery and collection) - "right". 

Edited by Zakkhar