Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid Is Useless As Of Update 11

Aerensiniac

Torid has been rendered virtually useless by U11.

The poison clouds no longer deal enough damage nor any kind of status alignments. Enemies just run through it most of the time for wooping 30 damages.

Poison clouds also no longer trigger any mod effects or seem to be affected by mods in any shape or form.

Its a grenade launcher with an arched line of fire, 0 aoe and its signature effect (and main reason to be used in the first place) trashed.

It destroyed my Cryoround build. That was fun. Using Loki's decoy to bait Infested and pelting it with Torid rounds. If I was facing Corpus or Grineer, Press 4, same deal. It really does minimal damage outside the actual payload hitting enemies.

Indeed.

I would welcome a lower damage/higher status chance to the weapon, but before that they need to fix the poison gas payloads to be affected by mods yet again.

Torid was never about sheer damage output. It was always about status attacks via gas payloads, and that is completely gone right now.

Edited by Aerensiniac

Torid is broken as it has been many times before. DE will get around to it in a month or three like they did before. Torid is a complex weapon and I knew what to expect with update 11. The issue is that I don't feel like pumping five or six formas into another primary. I don't feel like grinding the same few maps for less xp for a weapon that doesn't have a single forma but needs six. Maybe later.

Torid has been an endgame weapon since it was released though it was never given a proper mastery rank. DE has always been terrible with mastery ranks. To be honest, Torid is far from what it was originally and it's annoyed many people that went so far as to make builds around the original.

The point is, I'm sure DE grasps that torid is broken right now so this is really a question of when and how torid will be fixed. Its still possible that DE is absolutely oblivious of the issues with Torid and that's where threads like these come in. DE is extremely inconsistent in confirming bugs or unintentional changes which means you can rarely tell anything until months later when its fixed. This often causes people to invest time/resources believing that things are as they should be. DE is frustrating.

It would take serious miscalculations for DE to conclude that Torid is fine as it is. DE can be unpredictable; everyone has faults.

Copy-Paste From https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/139675-another-torid-thread/

Torid is broken as it has been many times before. DE will get around to it in a month or three like they did before. Torid is a complex weapon and I knew what to expect with update 11. The issue is that I don't feel like pumping five or six formas into another primary. I don't feel like grinding the same few maps for less xp for a weapon that doesn't have a single forma but needs six. Maybe later.

Torid has been an endgame weapon since it was released though it was never given a proper mastery rank. DE has always been terrible with mastery ranks. To be honest, Torid is far from what it was originally and it's annoyed many people that went so far as to make builds around the original.

The point is, I'm sure DE grasps that torid is broken right now so this is really a question of when and how torid will be fixed. Its still possible that DE is absolutely oblivious of the issues with Torid and that's where threads like these come in. DE is extremely inconsistent in confirming bugs or unintentional changes which means you can rarely tell anything until months later when its fixed. This often causes people to invest time/resources believing that things are as they should be. DE is frustrating.

It would take serious miscalculations for DE to conclude that Torid is fine as it is. DE can be unpredictable; everyone has faults.

Copy-Paste From https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/139675-another-torid-thread/

Meh... as usual it would be nice to confirm this.

I mean its the same story as always: Something gets rammed into the ground and the playerbase is left guessing whether it was intentional or not, whether there will be a fix or not, whether its restored to the original state or "Balanced".