The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery level up locked behind an exclusive

People who haven’t played Warframe back in it’s early days to buy the Excalibur Prime pack cannot reach legendary rank 4 due to the pack being exclusive to the early birds when the game wasn’t that known. Why not just put it back up to buy every now and then? You don’t have to make him and his weapons into relics. Just make it the only prime that’s accessible through the market.

You don't need any of the founder gear to reach Legendary 4. Speaking as someone who is Legendary 4, with no founder exclusives at all.

In fact, there's about 42,000 mastery points you don't need to reach Legendary 4 right now.

• Like 5

1- Wrong

2- Who cares, Weapons and Warframes will continue to be released so you'll get there eventually.

Trust me, the game becomes a lot more peaceful when you understand there's no need to be ahead of the curve on MR points

• Like 5

Scratch the topic. I just found out that the Duviri intrinsics were the only thing I’m missing to level up and I don’t play Duviri because it’s so buggy that it crashes my game a lot, making me lose progress so it’s not fun and unplayable for me.

Posted (edited)
On 2024-05-16 at 1:48 PM, (PSN)Yo_MrWilliams said:

I don’t play Duviri because it’s so buggy that it crashes my game a lot, making me lose progress so it’s not fun and unplayable for me.

Have you tried adjusting your graphic settings?

Spoiler

(I also wrote updating GPU drivers, but noticed it is a PSN account).

Edited by Zakkhar