The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us Pick Deep Archimedea rewards

16 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

Everyone saying they don't need melee duplicate, hit me up on Xbox and give me a free set. Because I need it. :(

I'm with ya! I'm at rank 3 and it's still proving to be a monster of an arcane. 

• Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb HeavyFarms:

Rewards sucked this week too. No arcanes. Melee Arcane Adapters and 2 normal shards. 

Honestly feels like 2 netracells would have been better rewards.

actually yes. Maybe they made the chances miserable on the server side. because I actually used to get tau shards. but at the moment there is only pointless garbage...

• 2 weeks later...

i find it strange that player seem to hate getting melee arcane adapters.  i mean i guess if you really dont care upgrading most melee weapons then yeah it sucks to get the melee arcane adapters but you have to be very consistent to get them from sanctum anatomica regularly.

while did remember them using the phrase:"when you complete eda your garunteed to get legendary arcane." i was under the impression it was the last reward was always arcane not

that every arcane was garunteed to be a legendary one.

On 2024-06-03 at 6:16 PM, balckillofdeathremaster said:

i find it strange that player seem to hate getting melee arcane adapters. 

You can buy an arcane adapter of any kind off the market for 20 plat. 

I use 3-4 melee weapons. Mainly the Orthos Prime for status, or maybe I'll use the Nikana for a crit build. Melee has the weakest selection of arcanes available to any weapon. (There's like 2-3 good ones?)

I've gotten 3 arcane adapters in a single week. Great. I have a stockpile of them now. Any other person would prefer shards that aren't obtainable or purchasable with plat; or arcanes that are worth more than 20 plat. 

Arcanes: Tradeable, can be an upgrade or useful in someway. 

Melee Arcane adapter. Untradeable and not worth much

• Like 1