The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whenever you attempt a Void Fissure mission with some new players...

Posted (edited)

Whenever you try to start a Void Fissure mission with some new players, the game should automatically detect and lock out a mission that the player(s) don't have access to.

For example, if you were to try to start a steel path void fissure mission, or something like a Zariman omnia fissure with a new player, the game will tell you which player does not have access to this mission and it will automatically cancel you trying to start it.

Too many times out of habit I start up a mission that a new player doesn't have access to, everybody readies up and we all have to leave and have to regroup since the game kicked the player out while keeping everyone else in. This would be wonderful QoL for matchmaking. 

Edited by PiFlavour
Edit: Grammatical errors
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, kadlis12 said:

Well, it is true that if there is a check anyway, there is no reason for it to be after loading instead of prior.

It is done prior to loading afaik, just after countdown.

There must be a reason. It may have something to do with with P2P connection.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Or alternatively you could just ask in squad chat whether people with lower MR have SP unlocked.

I can't even count the amount of times I had people ask "what is that", not replying at all or just straight up saying that they have it unlocked when they don't.  

• Like 1

On 2024-05-17 at 2:39 AM, Zakkhar said:

Or alternatively you could just ask in squad chat whether people with lower MR have SP unlocked.

Why should the squad do that instead of the game saying so if the technology to lock people out of a mission without meeting a prerequisite already exists? I'm just here making a suggestion to streamline this process to reduce the need of wasting everybody else's time. There's no reason not to have this feature.

On 2024-05-17 at 3:59 AM, Zakkhar said:

I have never seen such a check for Void Fissures before. 

27 minutes ago, PiFlavour said:
On 2024-05-17 at 9:59 AM, Zakkhar said:

I have never seen such a check for Void Fissures before. 

I am confused. Isn't that what the whole thread is about?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2024-05-17 at 2:39 AM, Zakkhar said:

Did they remove/fix being able to bring people into SP relic missions that don't have SP unlocked? Neat.