The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros rework and mod suggestion

Shadowxd79X

Just now, Shadowxd79X said:

looks like you have both adaptation and shield of shadows in the build at the same time

They stack. Each of them is a 10x EHP multiplier. Buffed up, he's got 1570 hp, 1485 armor, and 99% DR (which is a 100x EHP multiplier).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

I've been using Windows+Shift+S to crop a screen cap, then Ctrl+V into imgur, make sure the link has the jpg extension.

Won't work for me so it must be jpg extension whatever that is since i just got on pc not long ago I don't know what that is.

They stack. Each of them is a 10x EHP multiplier. Buffed up, he's got 1570 hp, 1485 armor, and 99% DR (which is a 100x EHP multiplier).

What is an EHP? I feel like I know what it is but forgot

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Shadowxd79X said:

Won't work for me so it must be jpg extension whatever that is since i just got on pc not long ago I don't know what that is.

Should look like this, there's a button in the lower right of the post window for insert image from URL.

VOmRzCw.jpg

EHP refers to "effective hit points" it's a number that represents how tanky you are accounting for all HP, Armor, and DR.

Edited by Xylena_Lazarow

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Shadowxd79X:

Quick question, I'm trying to screenshot a build of mine and show you to help you out if I can on this, but it only uses URL's? how do I show you pictures like the one in this post?

Simply switch to the vindow with alt+enter 👍
Because YOUR opinion is extremely important and enough people want to see your builds! 😉

Should look like this, there's a button in the lower right of the post window for insert image from URL.

VOmRzCw.jpg

Yes thats what im doing but it wont do anything so thats why im confused but in case im doing it wrong im doing screenshot [prtsc] or win+shift+S then crit+v in that picture and wont do anything

Just now, Shadowxd79X said:

Yes thats what im doing but it wont do anything so thats why im confused but in case im doing it wrong im doing screenshot [prtsc] or win+shift+S then crit+v in that picture and wont do anything

2 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

Simply switch to the vindow with alt+enter 👍
Because YOUR opinion is extremely important and enough people want to see your builds! 😉

I'm so confused now because alt+enter does nothing lol

6 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

VOmRzCw.jpg

EHP refers to "effective hit points" it's a number that represents how tanky you are accounting for all HP, Armor, and DR.

Thank you

Tbh i don't really need more augments... with Despoil i have plenty rn.

I use a decent Str + Range build with stupids amounts of armor, and I barely need to use his Shadows to add survivability (I subsumed his 1 with Gloom, that also helps a LOT).

This is my build:

Spoiler

wD4sa22.png

+2 yellow shards for Casting speed, +2 blue shards for Armor, +1 shard for +Strength

My problem with nekros comes in the shape of those Eximus shadows. They shouldn't have the original colors, and just be in white/grey as their eximus abilities effects, because they make sometimes very problematic to tell between them and the real ones.

Other than that, i think that Nekros is gold and doesn't really need any rework right now.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Shadowxd79X:

never lose heart! Because this is about important things! So never give up and look for a solution!!!!1

1 minute ago, Shadowxd79X said:

You know the site imgur? You make a new post, that's when you do Ctrl+V, when you see this screen.

4pUaKlM.jpg

You hit the button that says Copy Link, that's when you go back to your Warframe page and insert image, you may need to manually type .jpg at the end.

2 minutes ago, Gaxxian said:

My problem with nekros comes in the shape of those Eximus shadows. They shouldn't have the original colors, and just be in white/grey as their eximus abilities effects, because they make sometimes very problematic to tell between them and the real ones.

This is another thing yes, but I don't think DE cares since shadows have their own look with the particles and effects of the shadow then the regular enemy's to differ frend and foe for other people.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Xylena_Lazarow:

You know the site imgur? You make a new post, that's when you do Ctrl+V, when you see this screen.

4pUaKlM.jpg

You hit the button that says Copy Link, that's when you go back to your Warframe page and insert image, you may need to manually type .jpg at the end.

very good tip! 👍🙂

Justo ahora, Shadowxd79X dijo:

This is another thing yes, but I don't think DE cares since shadows have their own look with the particles and effects of the shadow then the regular enemy's to differ frend and foe for other people.

Yep, its sad, but it seems like DE each day care less about, you know, actually working into WF :( Each day there are more gamebreaking bugs and they keep piling without any work done on them D:

But well, thats another topic ^^!

3 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

4pUaKlM.jpg

This almost worked since when i put the link in the text around it turns red.

3 minutes ago, Gaxxian said:

For example, this would be the EHP from the build i posted:

6DJvzJg.png

this a website you use this on to quickly do the math?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Shadowxd79X:

You're talking about very important topics... unfortunately the problem has been around for a long time...
and I like necros a lot! just... the cold and sobering reality is this: the company doesn't want to have nekros because they earn significantly less real cash with it..................

Gerade eben schrieb Shadowxd79X:

Websites don't always have to do with math... 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
but the solution is good, right?

hace 3 minutos, Shadowxd79X dijo:

Yep, this one: https://hypothermia.cc/tools

It helps a lot when you aren't sure about your best options to increase your survivability.... More armor? More hp? That web calculator helps with that :P

hace 1 minuto, Shadowxd79X dijo:

I don't understand? 

He means that Nekros shortens a LOT the grind, so people buy less resource boosters.

Thats the theory, at least xD

12 minutes ago, Shadowxd79X said:

17 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

4pUaKlM.jpg

This is one of the many builds i run now the aura i just run because I love damage though everything you see here is constantly switched out since i get bored BECAUSE I only run nekros but I like the shadows augment because of strings and it helps other people differ between allies and enemy's also blessing I keep on switching out vitality to put something on but don't forget I have like 6 sets of nekros prime built, as for weapons it always changes. and if you have questions just ask and remember no build is the wrong build.

image.png?ex=66509d61&is=664f4be1&hm=155

26 minutes ago, Gaxxian said:

Other than that, i think that Nekros is gold and doesn't really need any rework right now.

Agreed, Nekros is awesome, though like many frames, merging some of his augments into the base abilities would make him much more flexible to mod. For example I don't think I've ever even seen a Nekros that doesn't use Despoil, paying health for the power of the dead is much more thematic anyway.

• Like 2

Agreed, Nekros is awesome, though like many frames, merging some of his augments into the base abilities would make him much more flexible to mod. For example I don't think I've ever even seen a Nekros that doesn't use Despoil, paying health for the power of the dead is much more thematic anyway.

i don't use despoil on some builds like the one i posted