Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Tenno Are You?

-Trinity

I am RHINO. I actually dump my face in front of ALL the necessary IDIOTIC situations. I also hate people who tease me about my $&*^ and stuff I kind of already feel why they do this. .. I always cast my famous skill and tank everything like NO ONE WAS hitting me. I DO NOT CARE IF SOMEONE BLAMES ME FOR STEALING THEIR KILLS WITH MY FEET.

Honestly, I am unlike any frame in the game currently. I prefer to fight from the side, always moving and flanking, and get in close for point blank assaults with my team. Screw fancy powers, just straight up move and shoot.

This.

If I do have to choose, I'd say LOKI, because nobody seems to be mentioning him. Come on guys: I am LOKI. Elusive as shadow, and yet sly tricks are more discomposing that the wildest Charge. An outward trickster, yet no one seems to realize the extent of the calculation required to manipulate the battlefield. Cold intelligence under the guise of  pointless wit.

Or you know, maybe VALKYR.

• 3 weeks later...

Oberon.

Oh yes, may the Lights were sworn to damn the Infested, and those who opposes the Light's Might!

A single darkling will get Smite and blown apart!

When ever Light is guiding me, i sworn to make the Holy Grounds, those who trespass it, those who will fall down to the Light's ground.

In a group of darkness, they shall fall on their Reckoning and justice.

When ever seeing my injured comrades, i shall Renew them and get them healed in one piece.

I am Oberon, the Paladin of Light and Might.

Are you a Valkyr Who hates everything around them, wish they all died and suffer for what they have done. You wish everyone to die and stand on their cold corpses. You don't care what your Tenno team is doing, all you care is your hatred for the enemy

I like to play Valkyr and Saryn. I like to watch the grineer melting and i love to rip corpus apart with Valkyr, but I don't kill 'cause i hate, I kill 'cause it's fun.

A8290B-lg-b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am Frost.

I uphold the values of family and brotherhood and the defensive line as firmly as solid ice.

If you need a solid spearhead, a moment to rest, or have stumbled, I am already there.

If an enemy is bearing down on you, I shall be between you and the enemy with my Orthos.

I am Frost, and thine enemies shall fall in the face of my beliefs.

Glory be to the Tenno.

Edited by FellArtorias