The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

State of the game as of May 2024

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Fenicis said:

Today we concluded that Warframe lost its graphical identity, looking generically modern right now, which drives away three of us.

Well, thank you very much once again. I'll see you between the stars, Tenno~

When someone's mad he/she will either look for a solution or a justification. The latter is so much easier.

I had a feeling this was just a rant. Feel better? 😂

Edited by Himerance
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Himerance said:

When someone's mad he/she will either look for a solution or a justification. The latter is so much easier.

I had a feeling this was just a rant. Feel better? 😂

I posted this topic to get the knowledge about the state of the game, as the title says, not to rant. Seeing, however, how people can curently play it without much problems led me to conclusion that the problem is on our side, not the game's - and that was its purpose. We did all we could in two evenings to get the game running without at least crashing, thus I came here looking for a possible solution. I'm still going to play, from time to time, but alone it's not the same as with real life friends.

2 hours ago, Psianide73 said:

People would really stop playing a game because the graphics have changed a little? 

The graphical side of 'Frame was just one small thing. The most important remain overheating, crashing and fps drops. I managed to make my game run, although my PC heats up quite alot, and one more of my friends managed to run it too, but it's choppy at times. For the other two of us the crashing is just too often no matter what we do and they lost the will to put their limited time into this. They just don't feel the drive to try to fix it, especially that we've exhausted pretty much every option available to us, for the sake of a game that, as they state, lost its charm. The reward at the end of all the effort just doesen't compensate for it, for them. I'm still going to play, though.

3 hours ago, Fenicis said:

I posted this topic to get the knowledge about the state of the game, as the title says, not to rant. Seeing, however, how people can curently play it without much problems led me to conclusion that the problem is on our side, not the game's - and that was its purpose. We did all we could in two evenings to get the game running without at least crashing, thus I came here looking for a possible solution. I'm still going to play, from time to time, but alone it's not the same as with real life friends.

The graphical side of 'Frame was just one small thing. The most important remain overheating, crashing and fps drops. I managed to make my game run, although my PC heats up quite alot, and one more of my friends managed to run it too, but it's choppy at times. For the other two of us the crashing is just too often no matter what we do and they lost the will to put their limited time into this. They just don't feel the drive to try to fix it, especially that we've exhausted pretty much every option available to us, for the sake of a game that, as they state, lost its charm. The reward at the end of all the effort just doesen't compensate for it, for them. I'm still going to play, though.

They must be playing on pretty outdated hardware. 

11 hours ago, Fenicis said:

HDR options are grayed out for me, my monitor does not support HDR. After two more hours of playing I can confirm that this excessive darkness and color palette problems are most visible in Sanctum maps. On other tilesets (tested Gas City, Earth Jungle, old Corpus and Grineer ships insides) they exist too, but rarely and not as badly as in Sanctum. At least the crashing ceased - for me at least.

I think I'll just change colors of all my frames and equipment and try to play like that. Today we concluded that Warframe lost its graphical identity, looking generically modern right now, which drives away three of us.

Well, thank you very much once again. I'll see you between the stars, Tenno~

This is a strange issue because, on my friend's PC, Warframe is vibrant and clean. My PS5 version is the cleanest game I've played. I know you've probably done this a few times but I would do a sweep of Warframe's settings again. 

Lost of few friends myself due to not being able to run it smooth 

I had different problem my GPU went to alsmost 120 celsius i use 3070 everything on max kinda hope it did not do perma damage it took me forever to get the card during ''crypto era shortage it was a pain to buy'' 

Think they have some big problems with the engine sometimes i sent a log for their ''engine'' but im not sure if the balancing and reparing is priority like it used to be back in the day i played  WF on 1 GB card and not im having airplane in my room weird.