The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To This Game

BlackDragon1032

Thanks for the tips :-)

I saw the Rhino and Frost on YT they look awsome to play !

Rhino parts (Main Bp from market can be bought with credits ) is found in venus planet boss-Jackal and frost parts ( Main Bp in market available with credits similarly ) is found in Ceres planet boss- Lieut.lech kril, but they are abit high lvl so make sure to mod your weapons well, or you can always ask here for anything your confused or missed or anything you haven't known about. feel free.

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Thanks for the tips :-)

I saw the Rhino and Frost on YT they look awsome to play !

Welcome to WF,

Yeap save your initial plat for future weapon and frames slots.

Their are both really really good frames. I'm a Rhino guy, Iron Skin, Rhino Roar and Stomp are the bomb!

My only beaf with Frost is the design and lack of dynamic cloth sims. 

Good hunting Tenno

Edited by Bazools

Welcome to WF,

Yeap save your initial plat for future weapon and frames slots.

Their are both really really good frames. I'm a Rhino guy, Iron Skin, Rhino Roar and Stomp are the bomb!

My only beaf with Frost is the design and lack of dynamic cloth sims. 

Good hunting Tenno

:( then you hate frost prime too then :( ...., he's one of my fav frames with rhino, nekros and vauban...the best frames i only like ^^

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII

Rhino parts (Main Bp from market can be bought with credits ) is found in venus planet boss-Jackal and frost parts ( Main Bp in market available with credits similarly ) is found in Ceres planet boss- Lieut.lech kril, but they are abit high lvl so make sure to mod your weapons well, or you can always ask here for anything your confused or missed or anything you haven't known about. feel free.

At the moment I have Excalibur. Any tips for this WF?

welcome, Tenno! on other tip in line with the 'use platinum for slots' tip: don't sell weapons/frames until you've ranked them all the way to 30. you'll regret it later, especially if you don't have too many slots, forcing you to sell weapons/frames to get new ones. also don't use orokin catalysts or orokin reactors too hastily, they're fairly rare, so don't burn one on a weapon or warframe that you might replace later. make sure you want to stick with it