Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

1 minute ago, Evanescent said:

Mine randomly decided it wanted to update after all and completed in the middle of installing the vpn.

So I didn't get to test it out but for people it worked from what I gathered online.

Good, it's working for you and that too at the time Baro is going to appear. As far as I see its an addon for the browser. I can't discuss much here cause it might be in violation of this site's terms and conditions.

2 minutes ago, x-WhiteDevil-x said:

Good, it's working for you and that too at the time Baro is going to appear. As far as I see its an addon for the browser. I can't discuss much here cause it might be in violation of this site's terms and conditions.

Sorry, sorry! It was Hotspot Shield. Hotspot shiled is the vpn.

14 hours ago, Evanescent said:

Sorry, sorry! It was Hotspot Shield. Hotspot shiled is the vpn.

I tried what you mentioned and that didn't help either. I have filed a ticket and they mentioned some steps to perform and that didn't help either. At this point I'm feeling like my journey in this game has come to an end which I don't want to.

I'm having the same issue of "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again"

Why can't warframe just have update files on their website for people to download separately and update the game manually!
From what I have seen this is a long persistent problem with warframe since the day the game was launched! Isn't that too long for an issue to go unaddressed? 

Update: Turning off bulk download and Direct X 10 and 11 from the launcher settings made it update...

Edited by horror143

I had this problem some time ago. Resetting Internet Explorer settings to default fixed it for me. Internet Options - Advanced - Reset.

Might also want to reset your firewall to default if all else fails, latest Windows Updates messed up the firewall. Resetting it might also reduce CPU load.

Edited by X5934-078FR1

I've gone to a blazing fast 17 B/s since update 21... after I shot down several things DE told me to do which was already done, or did nothing (full un/re-install... etc. etc.) they basically just started blaming me and sending me to do random things that clearly would have nothing to do with anything related to my comp, warframe, etc. and when I told them such, they decided to close the ticket and apparently "mark" me (or whatever term they used) so if I upset their poor feelings, I'd risk getting banned... if not for the well over 16k PLAT I've got (screenshots for proof too) I likely would've moved on long ago...

If anyone has some solid advice, I'd gladly hear it... but this seems to be something DE side, since I've been playing well over four years and never had this happen until update 21... (I started back in 7 or 8)

On 12/10/2017 at 3:45 AM, Finguine said:

I've gone to a blazing fast 17 B/s since update 21... after I shot down several things DE told me to do which was already done, or did nothing (full un/re-install... etc. etc.) they basically just started blaming me and sending me to do random things that clearly would have nothing to do with anything related to my comp, warframe, etc. and when I told them such, they decided to close the ticket and apparently "mark" me (or whatever term they used) so if I upset their poor feelings, I'd risk getting banned... if not for the well over 16k PLAT I've got (screenshots for proof too) I likely would've moved on long ago...

If anyone has some solid advice, I'd gladly hear it... but this seems to be something DE side, since I've been playing well over four years and never had this happen until update 21... (I started back in 7 or 8)

The launcher is basically a glorified internet explorer web page. So I would start with that.

This

On 12/11/2017 at 11:12 AM, X5934-078FR1 said:

The launcher is basically a glorified internet explorer web page. So I would start with that.

doesn't really tell me much of what to "start with... perhaps more detail? Though if it makes any difference, I've fully un/re-installed direct from DE's site, and via Steam...

On 12/11/2017 at 2:47 PM, MasterOfKillerArts said:

Its been 5 days! Now it's 12th Dec 1am! Still waiting for a solution.

total time I've been waiting on all updates since this issue started for me is about a month... first major one was over two weeks... wish I were kidding, but I don't make light of such issues...

4 hours ago, Finguine said:

This

doesn't really tell me much of what to "start with... perhaps more detail? Though if it makes any difference, I've fully un/re-installed direct from DE's site, and via Steam...

total time I've been waiting on all updates since this issue started for me is about a month... first major one was over two weeks... wish I were kidding, but I don't make light of such issues...

If you have tried the things I posted just above your original post, then I am not sure really.

"I had this problem some time ago. Resetting Internet Explorer settings to default fixed it for me. Internet Options - Advanced - Reset.

Might also want to reset your firewall to default if all else fails, latest Windows Updates messed up the firewall. Resetting it might also reduce CPU load."

Also keep windows up to date. Windows 10 (if you are using that) had a December update a few days ago.

It started for me the day of update 21. (and I run win7, never use I.E... I stick to chrome.) everything else updates like normal. To add to issues, I used to get 30+ FPS (when it finally finishes updated) now I'm lucky to get above 10 FPS on normal maps... 4 to 6 FPS on new earth tiles...

if I need to adjust I.E. settings, aside from that having all kinds of things DE's doing insanely wrong... I'm basically screwed because I.E. doesn't even load for me, apparently... it just freezes and stops responding.

Edited by Finguine

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2017 at 5:43 PM, Finguine said:

It started for me the day of update 21. (and I run win7, never use I.E... I stick to chrome.) everything else updates like normal. To add to issues, I used to get 30+ FPS (when it finally finishes updated) now I'm lucky to get above 10 FPS on normal maps... 4 to 6 FPS on new earth tiles...

if I need to adjust I.E. settings, aside from that having all kinds of things DE's doing insanely wrong... I'm basically screwed because I.E. doesn't even load for me, apparently... it just freezes and stops responding.

You should be able to adjust IE settings in control panel, Internet Options

• 2 weeks later...

my update says the following 

logo.png

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly

and when this happens it never fixes it

2 minutes ago, Hudo72 said:

my update says the following 

logo.png

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly

and when this happens it never fixes it

I too am experiencing this issue. I have received this message multiple times today, since the hotfix update for PC. How can I resolve this?

5 minutes ago, AccelerationGate said:

I too am experiencing this issue. I have received this message multiple times today, since the hotfix update for PC. How can I resolve this?

i just fixed the probablem by wairing it out without closing it and press play in the bottom right

• 2 weeks later...