Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Game won't start after update on Xbox

So i play on a xbox series s along with my sister. we both updated to the newest version of the game and couldnt get past the title screen without the game crashing back to the home menu and closing out the game. we tried clearing the cache, deleting old save data and restarting/turning off the console. the game worked just fine before the update but now doesnt even want to load. we have taken to uninstalling and reinstalling the game. please help???

Ever since the hotfix dropped my game wont launch (I'm on Xbox Series S btw) I've cleared the cache and attempted a fresh install but neither solution helped me. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

Igualmente que toda la comunidad de xbox, no puedo iniciar sesión después de actualizar warframe, ya realice todos los pasos y no se soluciona, espero lo arreglen pronto ya queremos jugar la sombra de jade. :(

Edited by Young.zower.1053

The post about the Jade Shadow update Comment is lock. Sorry for replying directly to you. Just want to say that Jade Shadow Is Broken. It Bricked My Console (Xbox) or just Not Working. Every time I open the application it then opts me out back to my console home screen constantly.

And its honestly annoying trying to play and enjoy JadeShadow update but this update alone is bugging if not bricking my console for opening the application for the game.

I Hope their is some type of fix on your guys end. I'm trying many ways on my end and still getting opt out of game.

I hope this gets fix soon

Yeah mine is doing the same thing and it seems to only be happening to the series S and not the X because my cousins game works fine and he is on the series x, and yeah maybe they can give us some plat for free or something cause that stuff is expensive lol. 

Checking out the Forums since able to sign in again

Looks like this is gonna be a while for many Xboxers to get to give a go of the new update.

I am on the OG Xbox One and have the same issue as others (except Series X....hear they are on and playing).

Will continue to check the forums til we get a green light here

Here it is 4 hours later and still not able to get past the 1st title screen. I updated it on xbox. tried Launching it Nothing. It's been 4 hours plus there are time gated rewards that my ckan mates are getting but I'm missing out on. What give DE Re you gonna tell us something. were twisting in the wind here

4 minutes ago, Backchat said:

Definitely sux on launch day. Rushed home from work for Jade and can't load too. 👎

exactly and I used my  Vacation time for this. Plus been farming Plat for 2 weeks to get her bundle. I know it's not going anywhere but dang. How disappointing that I grinded hard. Knowing that trade chat is the way it is.

4 hours ago, Toucan2889 said:

I updated Warframe so I can play jade shadows but now my game crashes on startup, I can't even get past the first loading page before the game closes on my Xbox. Warframe has always worked fine before so idk what's up with it now after a simple 2gb update 

on xbox series the game crashes 

I have the same problem Game attempts to load 2 seconds in and crashes on x box s full ssd. This is directly after jade update. Reinstalling now

Edited by Titeuf50100

So anything new happening cause I still can't start my game and hopefully everyone that missed out on the time sensitive loot from the jade update should just receive all items as soon as they log in after this fiasco.