Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, B1g10ng9977 said:

Its odd, the D.E. cultists who will track down your address and IP for so much as making a bug report constantly go on about how anyone who is even remotely critical of the game is "bEiNg ToXiC!"

There's a difference between being critical and being toxic. Being critical is saying something that could help the development of the game, being toxic is just being a jerk

1 minute ago, Sylviesilversong said:

There's a difference between being critical and being toxic. Being critical is saying something that could help the development of the game, being toxic is just being a jerk

We cant really be critical without knowing what the issue is. The chat has been slightly tense, but then you came and turned it into a fight

• Like 4

vor 1 Minute schrieb Inikyne:

what should i build for with limbo + does energy colour affected rifted enemies so it can help teammates know they are in the rift?

Yeah the brightest neon color you have available should do the job 🤣

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Aliens Smite said:

What do all these people do when their power or Internet out, be interesting to hear them complain then lol

I just make molotovs and toss them at the internet provider hq 

• Like 1

2 минуты назад, Inikyne сказал:

what should i build for with limbo + does energy colour affected rifted enemies so it can help teammates know they are in the rift?

Never pick Limbo with random dudes, I think nowadays very few knows how Limbo works

38 minutes ago, Toucan2889 said:

I don't mean to be rude but what's your definition of final stages? Should I be able to play today or will I have to wait until tomorrow or something? I'm kinda bummed out considering this is the first thing on Warframe I was hyped about since the war within :/ 

We're doing everything we can to get this fix out to you today. If that changes, I will update this thread.

• Like 8