Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, kscott190 said:

Just go play another game. Or better yet, go outside and touch some grass

It’s way too late for that- I’m trying not to get unalived by walking in the dark streets. 😂 

Deep breaths.

Every great Update has some massive awful thing that happens to half the community or, as in the case of Scarlet Spear, everyone. That's the Event.

Limbo mains never die.

• Like 1

Why the heck can't we just get an ETA??? if something is supposed to be quick then 5 hours later you can atleast say oh it will be a few more hours or something....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Islngton said:

Deep breaths.

Every great Update has some massive awful thing that happens to half the community or, as in the case of Scarlet Spear, everyone. That's the Event.

Limbo mains never die.

The PTSD I got from “scarlet spear” a trigger warning woulda been nice.. 😭 😂 

Just now, slapdog4 said:

Why the heck can't we just get an ETA??? if something is supposed to be quick then 5 hours later you can atleast say oh it will be a few more hours or something....

Idk Im not sure how they operate but It could be cuz they themselves have no idea 

Just now, Sviatster said:

Idk Im not sure how they operate but It could be cuz they themselves have no idea 

even saying they don't know how long is better than nothing =/

Just tried to launch it, and it's lasting a little longer now, whereas before it was immediately crashing.

I can hear the launcher audio, but it never actually shows the launcher, just stays on the warframe thumbnail image. Still crashes.

Just now, xXElite7799Xx said:

Just tried to launch it, and it's lasting a little longer now, whereas before it was immediately crashing.

I can hear the launcher audio, but it never actually shows the launcher, just stays on the warframe thumbnail image. Still crashes.

What if it's just a server issue and they're trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist?

Just now, xXElite7799Xx said:

nah that hasn't really changed because that's how far I got when I tried coping and kept trying to boot it up

1 minute ago, xXElite7799Xx said:

thats what it has been for me the entire time i tried to load it up, every. single. time.

We're in the final stages of resolving this issue. We recognize this is not an ideal situation, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue. 

• Like 12

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Gothic_Mayhem:

we series s players are also missing out of every single little event that is going on, watch us just not be able to get jade cause of this stupidity

Which little events do you mean?  

Nobody prevents Xbox series S user to get Jade... Dude... the Game currently doesn't start go outside or play another game

Just now, Brocki1704 said:

Which little events do you mean?  

Nobody prevents Xbox series S user to get Jade... Dude... the Game currently doesn't start go outside or play another game

MY SORTIE!!! NO!!!! 297l8kz0ysba1.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sviatster said:

100% they have no clue what they are doing, what’s crazy they even paused hotfixing for like a week plus prior. Still managed to forget to test the update thoroughly on multiple consoles. What’s sucks is we absolutely will not compensated for this.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Islngton:

Deep breaths.

Limbo mains never die.

Yeah Bro, Scarlett Spear was pretty wild 🤣

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

We're in the final stages of resolving this issue. We recognize this is not an ideal situation, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue. 

You don't get to appreciate our patience. This was painfully easy to avoid. Do better

• Like 1