Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

8 minutes ago, Sylviesilversong said:

I never said I was a flat-earther

*Opens door*

Where's the sink?

You know what i mean, the chuds, the neck beards, the greasy virgin redditors, the guys who who drop a 10 pound dookie in their pants every time they see a black person in a game and make 20+ rant videos about it, the human thumbs? Im saying i think your helping them on purpose lol

Edited by B1g10ng9977

The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn’t. By subtracting where it is from where it isn’t, or where it isn’t from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn’t, and arriving at a position where it wasn’t, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn’t, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn’t. In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn’t, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn’t. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn’t, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn’t, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn’t be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhipNurCream said:

Hmmm, We think we are talking to ourselves on this account AND that we made alts to talk to ourselves from different points of view? that's kinda crazy Us, we should probably re-examine our logic about that one. AFTER we have a nice long talk about the Frost Heirloom Signa and its middle left spike not showing energy colors correctly. That is more interesting anyway.

Do you need a hug? ❤️ 

• Like 1

Just now, Sviatster said:

The missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn’t. By subtracting where it is from where it isn’t, or where it isn’t from where it is (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn’t, and arriving at a position where it wasn’t, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it wasn’t, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn’t. In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn’t, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn’t. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it isn’t, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it wasn’t, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn’t be, and where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

OMG THE MISSILE IS WITH US

6 minutes ago, Nerf_Titan_Jump said:

Okay, I don’t even play this game anymore. Was gonna hop in to play the quest and maybe distract me till elden rings dlc, but hey, we all know why anyone who’s on this specific post is here, so that went well. But reading anything on here for the past 2(?) hours has been interesting. Look, I’m trans female, I’ll just lay that out. Now with that said, most trans people don’t exactly talk on the internet with other people and let it be know because it’s not fun explaining it to people either. But honestly, most of y’all are blowing it way out of proportion. I prefer she/her and obviously gender neutral stuff. I don’t really care when someone says male pronouns (which yes, are kinda integral to a lot of languages) because i don’t know why I would. I guess my incredibly monotonous vocabulary is kinda “not feminine” but I’m not gonna touch on that. You said you’re 17 years old. When I was about 15 (which was a bit ago) I kinda had this idea that anything outside of “normal” was bad. The “normal” in that context was political bs on one end of the spectrum and, looking back at it, I was a stupid kid. I think one part of growing up is realizing you’ll probably change your mind on the same exact thing way too much in your life. I’m honestly just saying this because the “it’s overwhelming” part of your comment there is pretty common, because change kinda happens in our world, and trust me, I get the feeling overwhelmed in life. Just, in a few years to a decade I hope you remember a random trans person telling you “I was a stupid kid” because fortunately you know you’ve grown if you can say “I was stupid”.

ur very cool i hope you know that 

but yeah its just how people see the unknown where in reality the person who feels comfortable with being called different pronouns can very easily be a regular person where it barely comes up in conversation, also the amount of people who uses special pronouns irl are very limited lmao

1 minute ago, WhipNurCream said:

Hmmm, We think we are talking to ourselves on this account AND that we made alts to talk to ourselves from different points of view? that's kinda crazy Us, we should probably re-examine our logic about that one. AFTER we have a nice long talk about the Frost Heirloom Signa and its middle left spike not showing energy colors correctly. That is more interesting anyway.

Oh yes, We 100% agree, far more interesting. So first we mean the Warframe's left not OUR left. Second the color IS there, just not the same as the other spikes. which is a deal breaker. they need to match or the entire signa is Garbo. We are sorta starting to wonder if any other selves are having this issue as it is clearly there on all Our available platforms (PC,Xbox, Switch.)

1 minute ago, Altruistic2616 said:

dont know the meaning of respect but acting like they got it

guess they just didn’t feel like being a decent human being earlier. I didn’t mind the glaze though personally

• Like 1