Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, ScorchMainKing said:

BUT IF YOU BUY COSMETICS THEN ZEPHYR CAN HAVE WINGS! NOW JJMP, JUMP LIKE SOME SORT OF DEFORMED REPTILE

I JUMPED IM FLYING IM FLYING…wait i ran out of energy…im falling oh sh*t MIGHTY MEGAN I MAKE THIS SACRIFICE IN YOUR NAME REPAIR THE GAME BRING PEACE BACK TO THIS PAGE I BEG YOU

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Quellsgod said:

I JUMPED IM FLYING IM FLYING…wait i ran out of energy…im falling oh sh*t MIGHTY MEGAN I MAKE THIS SACRIFICE IN YOUR NAME REPAIR THE GAME BRING PEACE BACK TO THIS PAGE I BEG YOU

YES! THE FIRST TO GO IN MEGAN'S NAME

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno!

The team is actively investigating the reported launcher crashes on Xbox Series S consoles with the Jade Shadows release.

IGNORE Steps to try while we investigate:

• Hard Reboot
    • hold down the power button until the console turns off - turn it back on and reboot Warframe from your 'My games and apps' App
  • Delete Saved Data from your console (does not affect your account)
    • Manage game and add-ons > Saved data > Delete all

We will update this thread with more information when we have it - thank you!

11:50am ET:

We are prepping a Hotfix to resolve this issue - hang tight!

2:45pm ET:

This is our most urgent and crucial issue to fix. We're building and testing as we speak!

5:18pm ET:

We're in the final stages of resolving this issue. We recognize this is not an ideal situation, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno!

The team is actively investigating the reported launcher crashes on Xbox Series S consoles with the Jade Shadows release.

IGNORE Steps to try while we investigate:

• Hard Reboot
    • hold down the power button until the console turns off - turn it back on and reboot Warframe from your 'My games and apps' App
  • Delete Saved Data from your console (does not affect your account)
    • Manage game and add-ons > Saved data > Delete all

We will update this thread with more information when we have it - thank you!

11:50am ET:

We are prepping a Hotfix to resolve this issue - hang tight!

2:45pm ET:

This is our most urgent and crucial issue to fix. We're building and testing as we speak!

5:18pm ET:

We're in the final stages of resolving this issue. We recognize this is not an ideal situation, and we greatly appreciate your patience as we worked through the issue. 

How we looking any closer?