Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

• [DE]Megan changed the title to PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

Thank you DE!  I know a lot of people are upset and probably complaining their heads off. But I want to say thank you! I'm guessing you guys had a rough Tuesday and no doubt working overtime to get everything fixed. I know it sucks but most of us appreciate the work you do. I never thought I'd sing praises to a free to play game, like, EVER. But I tell every gamer i know to try Warframe. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication. It's an amazing game and I can't wait to play Soulfrane.

• Like 1

7:45pm ET:

The launcher crash for Xbox Series S has been resolved! Please reboot your console to grab the update!

We recognize and understand that this downtime on Jade Shadows' launch day was frustrating, and we deeply apologize for that. Our team was able to determine that the issue required a code resolution, which we then had to implement, build, test, and then escalate into an emergency Cert build for release approval. 

Thank you for sticking this out with us and for your patience while the team diagnosed the issue. We hope you enjoy Jade Shadows and look forward to seeing you in game <3  

• Like 6