Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Xbox Series S Launcher Issues on Jade Shadows Release [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Mareli said:

One day when I have day off and time to play a bit, nepotism happens, it's one thing if game is transaction free and this things happens but it's totally different when money is involved, as I work and don't have time to sleep in the game, naturally I am PAYING for it therefore I do expect from creator's to actually TEST the updates before releasing it, you didn't have any problem adding WOKE content did you?

it's a server issue they couldn't just magically know it was going to happen on release day

à l’instant, TheRexInferno a dit :

Je dis juste qu'ils y travaillent, ce ne sera probablement pas 24 heures

Not you but concepter say 2h-24h on discord 

5 minutes ago, Mareli said:

One day when I have day off and time to play a bit, nepotism happens, it's one thing if game is transaction free and this things happens but it's totally different when money is involved, as I work and don't have time to sleep in the game, naturally I am PAYING for it therefore I do expect from creator's to actually TEST the updates before releasing it, you didn't have any problem adding WOKE content did you?

What does this have to do with "wOkeNeSs?" Its dumb that they messed this up but your delusional if you think the cause is rainbow flags

Edited by B1g10ng9977
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kmm14ash said:

it's a server issue they couldn't just magically know it was going to happen on release day

Server issue? I’m no coder but I don’t think being able to start the game is the same as not being able to connect the server.

I solved the game problem.
I deleted it and I'm going for a beer.
I was looking for a reason to do it. 
And with the money I saved, I immediately buy the DLC for Elden Ring.
From software at least tests things before releasing.

1 minute ago, Sviatster said:

Server issue? I’m no coder but I don’t think being able to start the game is the same as not being able to connect the server.

Juice is talking about it in their xbox section in the discord just go look at it

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb kmm14ash:

Juice is talking about it in their xbox section in the discord just go look at it

What does he say... Really annoying, pupsker just said, you could farm her through a bug in the dojo in dagaths chamber. But they already fixed it, so people got her for literally free free. Sad mates 

Edited by GewinnerTuer184

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

This is our most urgent and crucial issue to fix. We're building and testing as we speak!

Thats nice. Its not really a problem though. The game starting is kind of a prerequisite for a problem. Its not an issue of something you missed, its an issue of you never even looked