Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

It's disappointing that the Enlightened Hate skin doesn't work in incaron form.

The new Enlightened Hate skin is beautiful. Not only that, but equipping it causes Hate to make cool noises when swung. Sadly, both of these are lost when the weapon changes to incarnon form.

REQUEST: Allow us to select skins for use in incarnon form. Incarnon forms seems to be separate skins, so why not let us select what that skin is? Personally, I'd love to have Enlightened Hate as Hate's incarnon form, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

• Like 13

I would prefer this for all incarnon weapons (the ones which have a seperate adapter atleast),

I have some spiffy fashion that gets relatively botched due to it.

A simple "retain original skin" toggle will suffice for me.

Also while we are at it , the holster position for melee weapons to retain original positioning is needed.

• Like 1

Really disappointed that I lose it for the incarnon forms relatively boring visuals. It actually makes me not want to transform it because it looks so much worse compared to the Enlightened version.

Would really like a toggle for 'change during incarnon' or something. Also hopefully not have the incarnon form jammed in my character's skull when not actively wielding it. Like, what?

I really like this skin, but please give us the chance to retain the original skin during incarnon mode, it would look perfect because incarnon hate throws projectiles, just like in the jade shadows quest.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. What was the point of creating such a stunning skin, visually and audibly, for a weapon they know is Incarnon, and just have it being completely overwritten. It's a shame, and I wish more people were talking about it. 

• Like 1