Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

micro-stutters in all sections of play after jade shadows update

CritterLou

Every 10 - 20 seconds i get a small stutter that lasts maybe a quarter second, wasn't happening pre update but happens everywhere now. running a 4090 and AMD 7800X3D so shouldn't be getting performance issues.

Same, I thought the game cleared my DX12 shader cache but even after running the missions multiple times it's still present and really bad in the ascension game mode.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! If you're experiencing these stutters in Ascension (new game mode), we believe we've found a potential culprit, and you should hopefully see an improvement after the next hotfix.

50 minutes ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! If you're experiencing these stutters in Ascension (new game mode), we believe we've found a potential culprit, and you should hopefully see an improvement after the next hotfix.

I am also having the above-mentioned issues in Ascension, but just experienced a hard freeze as well that lasted for about 8-10 seconds (and only in game, twitch didn't for example) Never had hard freezes before. I did a file verify through launcher just prior to this because of the stuttering. (3070Ti for reference)