The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Cross Save/Merger feedback seems to have been wiped?

There has been an ongoing feedback thread regarding issues with players being locked out of an account merge because they participated in the switch account migration that DE heavily pushed when Warframe launched on the switch by stating it was limited time. DE staff have been giving lackluster responses for several months now stating "the issue" is being worked on, despite not giving any actual communication towards proposed solutions or even acknowledging the merger issue beyond simply calling it "the issue."

All this has now been locked and is no longer publicly available. Is it being swept under the rug?
With this being the first update about the issue in ages it sure seems like the official response is to ignore the problem they created by telling us we would miss out if we didn't migrate to switch.

I would love to play warframe again, but I am currently faced with the choice between losing over 1k hours and my heirloom skins from my pc account, or lose my eight year old MR 30 account I played with since the beginning from my xbox account. I am in an extreme lose-lose scenario and I want some communication.
I feel like that's fair.

• Like 2

well, that crushes my hope for any update regarding their account merging policies. I copied my account to switch, then got locked out of merging my 600-hour Xbox account into my main PC account. It wouldn't be a big deal if I was just losing my Xbox's progress, but I've spent a decent amount of money on cosmetics and Tennogen over the years on both platforms. I just logged on to see if there was any update on the new event not dropping jade parts and saw this post instead. Now the broken jade farm is just insult to injury.

Edited by equalvibration
Grammar