Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minigun?

Xecutioner84

Hey guys,

So I was just thinking since they made a hand gun that's a mini gun you think they'll make a main gun that's like a minigun? I know for one I would swoop in and buy that right away. Would have a blast running around with a big minigun lighting things up. Any thoughts would be grateful thanks and happy Thanksgiving.

Hey guys,

So I was just thinking since they made a hand gun that's a mini gun you think they'll make a main gun that's like a minigun? I know for one I would swoop in and buy that right away. Would have a blast running around with a big minigun lighting things up. Any thoughts would be grateful thanks and happy Thanksgiving.

They have a plasma mini-gun. It's got three barrels.

Cestra is pretty much a mini-Supra, so I guess it should fit you quite well.

actually no cestra is not really a minigun in a way , sures its a sized down supra and does not do more than enough dmg or have the clip of a supra

but does not fit the minigun role even tho it is a secondary mini-gun :P

Gorgon quite hard to obtain now as well as supra is meh somewhat easy to get

Agreed with OP. I'm dying here for a Gatling gun. (Yes O.P. you want a Gatling gun. not a minigun. you proved that yourself when you said "big minigun". big miniguns do not exist. so you could only either be overjoyed by the fact the Cestra is a machine gun, or by the fact it's got rotating barrels.

And since we already got plenty of Mains filling the "machine gun" role...

Edited by CenSilver

actually no cestra is not really a minigun in a way , sures its a sized down supra and does not do more than enough dmg or have the clip of a supra

but does not fit the minigun role even tho it is a secondary mini-gun :P

Gorgon quite hard to obtain now as well as supra is meh somewhat easy to get

Eh, I guess I wrote that in a stupid way.

What I meant is that Supra is probably the weapon OP is looking for. I think OP is talking about Cestra since he mentioned that De made a handgun that is kinda like a minigun.

Yes I would love a main weapon that's like the cestra but we hold a handle with one hand and another handle just like the one Arnold uses in predator but with a alien type look. So yes as another guy said I would love a big Gatling gun that I could mow stuff down with a barrels that have to start rotating before you can use them and they would make you move semi slow but you could mow everything down .