Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Shouldn't Cannonade Mods Be V Polarity?

Title.

The new Cannonade mods are a D polarity. But in a build they would likely be replacing Serration/Hornet Strike/Point Blank which are all V polarities. They would fit better and be more easily adopted into existing builds if they were a V polarity instead.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 3

il y a 35 minutes, PublikDomain a dit :

Title.

The new Cannonade mods are a D polarity. But in a build they would likely be replacing Serration/Hornet Strike/Point Blank which are all V polarities. They would fit better and be more easily adopted into existing builds if they were a V polarity instead.

You were gifted 3 formas. Adjust.

they seem to be fine to me, I don't know what rule DE uses but to me all augment weapon mods should be polarity :zenurik: zenurik =

I don't see the logic in cold mods having D polarity, I'm assuming that all mods with D polarity must be related to status effects.

ok it's quite confusing I think I'll agree with the topic.

Edited by Famecans
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Famecans said:

they seem to be fine to me, I don't know what rule DE uses but to me all augment weapon mods should be polarity :zenurik: zenurik =

I don't see the logic in cold mods having D polarity, I'm assuming that all mods with D polarity must be related to status effects.

ok it's quite confusing I think I'll agree with the topic.

There is not much consistency when it comes to mod polarities. That said, +Damage mods are almost always given V polarities. Serration, Point Blank, Magnum Force, etc. There are only two exceptions: Auger Pact and Sabot Rounds. But within a build and with these mods specifically, if the idea is to get people to not use the new auto-fire toggle for SA weapons then making it more expensive to do so maybe isn't the best path to adoption. It's a lot easier to say "screw it, I'll leave my build where it is then" than it is to re-Forma a D onto every SA weapon you own.

• Like 2