Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Hello.

I'm here again to talk about something Yareli related with a status update flavor.

Cold recently got some really cool changes (pun intended) that would make a nice tie in with Yareli and her passive. I had hoped that with the update and changes given to frost that maybe we would see some kind of stealth change to Yareli allowing her Sea Snares, and Riptide to apply status. This was of coarse not the case.

So once again I'm here to ask that Yareli be able to do more than just cold damage, and apply a status effect or two with her Sea Snares and Riptide - and if not that can the damage at least be changed to True Damage. or removed for extra range/duration/something useful other than breaking boxes or the odd floaty drone in Netracells. (I want to be clear, the abilities in themselves mechanically are good, just the damage they deal is what I'm complaining about. Not even the amount of it, just how it lacks any functional advantageous benefit, and doesn't even make Archon Flow worth equipping)

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
PS - Please change the trigger of Archon Flow to enemies killed while under the effect of cold vs enemies killed by cold it would be so cool it would give me the shivers - and no I won't apologize for puns.

• Like 5

It's really confusing design. Like I get it, "Water cold!" but Hydroid is out here with acid rain. where as I thing that applying cold would actually improve yareli's base kit all together. I don't know if we need to just hold on hope for the prime release to have some proper tweaks but it's disappointing to see Yareli get snubbed time and time again.

Looking at you, Onos, Archon Flow, Loyal Merulina (Not just being a mechanic option to get off and on while keeping DR), Alchemy Mode, Every Single Dodge Roll for X mechanic, The whole library of K Drive mods we can't use, and a number of other things I'm forgetting.

It's not gonna stop me from playing yareli but I feel the snub HARD

1 hour ago, CanOfCraig said:

It's really confusing design. Like I get it, "Water cold!" but Hydroid is out here with acid rain. where as I thing that applying cold would actually improve yareli's base kit all together. I don't know if we need to just hold on hope for the prime release to have some proper tweaks but it's disappointing to see Yareli get snubbed time and time again.

Looking at you, Onos, Archon Flow, Loyal Merulina (Not just being a mechanic option to get off and on while keeping DR), Alchemy Mode, Every Single Dodge Roll for X mechanic, The whole library of K Drive mods we can't use, and a number of other things I'm forgetting.

It's not gonna stop me from playing yareli but I feel the snub HARD

I'd make a rule where Yareli's abilities can't add a 10th stack of cold. Yareli shouldn't become a non-defense frost, but I think cold procs would still be nice.