Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

A small suggestion for Jade's second ability

I found that Jade's second ability is easy to miss click since you tap to switch modes and hold to activate, which different from her third, which tap to activate and hold to deactivate, it would be nice if DE make it consistent.

• Like 1

The Deactivate on the 3rd makes no sense honestly. There's no instance I'd ever want to de-activate an automatic defense strip. If it's for the extremely niche scenario of not wanting the slow... just... look to the side? It's pretty easy.
Just remove that, and then we can control whether to invert or not the 2nd via the accessibility options that are already available.

Easy fix.

Edited by Stormandreas

10 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

The Deactivate on the 3rd makes no sense honestly. There's no instance I'd ever want to de-activate an automatic defense strip. If it's for the extremely niche scenario of not wanting the slow... just... look to the side? It's pretty easy.

The main reason i see for wanting to deactivate it is if you want to stealth something as it alerts everything you look at with its token damage ticks.

As for the request doesn't pretty much all frames have a setting to switch the click and hold stuff as you want? Not sure if they added Jade to that yet, but I'm sure they will before long.