1. Debatable

2. Opinionated 

3. Opinionated 

4. Opinionated

5. Debatable

6. Opinionated  

"I hope I'm surprised."

You won't be.

Well then, I hope we get the raid leader units, the buffs from buffing day, and two dozen new enemy types. 

even if i'm not in this situation anymore... i have 2 older brothers, and i know exactly what are you talking about, you have my support, 

He's the younger one, hence he got a laptop with three years better technology than my cruddy single core. So I basically nag him all day on Fridays and Saturdays "LEMME PLAY PLS" and stuff. It's fun. Though I'd totally get a PC if I didn't need a laptop for college, and I'd totally get a new laptop if I had a job. It's quite the predicament for a teenager. #FirstWorldProbs

After it's out? Drink a beer and sleep for a while.

that's a DE emplyee point of view xD

and please, take all the rest that you need, we'll need you more then ever for the post release fixs °^°

Edited by Regar

After it's out? Drink a beer and sleep for a while.

Even by looking at this post, I cant stop myself from thinking about When the U12 will Arrive!!!!!

I suddenly found myself thinking that U12 will be sometime around midnight, lol.

By the way, I live in Korea. Can anyone around the same timezone as DE tell what time it is?

Edited by Obblivion

Even by looking at this post, I cant stop myself from thinking about When the U12 will Arrive!!!!!

I suddenly found myself thinking that U12 will be sometime around midnight, lol.

By the way, I live in Korea. Can anyone around the same timezone as DE tell what time it is?

As of this posting it is now 11:32 PM

It probably won't be midnight... Sorry to burst your bubble...

I just hope I can't get locked in the Capture mission final point, the last room the target runs into to lock himself safely inside.

I just barely slid into the room and took him down and captured him, and then I was stuck.  Nothing to do but hope my teammates get to the Extraction Point.

Those Capture-a-Dude missions blow, by the way - that dude moves way too freakin' fast.

As of this posting it is now 11:32 PM

It probably won't be midnight... Sorry to burst your bubble...

Ok. Was just a wild guess :D

Sooooo.... Do u know the time that DE usually does the update? Cuz I remember 11.0 being sometime around Midnight in their time.

Ok. Was just a wild guess :D

Sooooo.... Do u know the time that DE usually does the update? Cuz I remember 11.0 being sometime around Midnight in their time.

To be perfectly honest, I hope it releases around 5 pm tomorrow. I want them to take the time and make sure MOSTLY everything works before shipping it out.

But if I recall correctll; U11 hit in the late morning. I dunno what time that is over in your neck of the woods, but I think it's close to midnight? There might be a Time-Stamp for the last major update on the wiki, I'll look it up for you.

EDIT: Hah, I was way off. It was out 20th of November, around 7 o'clock.

Edited by Teqnologyque

We might be right in that U12 is tommarow (unless they troll us with 11.10.0), BUT and this is a big buutttt, melee 2.0 isn't update 12. Pretty sure I heard loud and clear from the last livestream that melee 2.0 wouldn't be ready in time for U12. That instead it would likely make it in shortly after (like the week right after).

So in short, even if U12 is tommarow, I am not as excited as I could be. I just want melee 2.0 already. All my lethal swords behave like nightsticks that don't even stagger my enemy. I am also sure as hell not joining the galatine bandwagon, that thing is ugly.