Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Duviri completely unplayable

(MOB)Evoleth

So im facing this issue since jade shadows update, before i was able to enter duviri and farm and complete quests for a while, now i cant even enter, it crashes directly , i know is a heavy map but i tought gonna get better optimization in the update, not get worst.

• Like 2

hace 1 hora, [DE]Drew dijo:

Can you let us know what device you're using? Thanks for posting your bug report, we're trying to fix this right now.

Well i use an Iphone 11, its a low end device , but before the update i was able to enter duviri, complete quests until the Orowyrm bossfight (once i climb to his head the game always crashed) but i was ok with that, at least i was getting intrinsics, but now the map dont load directly, it just kick me from game and close app.

• Like 1

hace 13 horas, [DE]Drew dijo:

Can you let us know what device you're using? Thanks for posting your bug report, we're trying to fix this right now.

Also i just discovered i cant now enter dojos, before if the dojo was too decorated with too many stuff i had performance issues but not crashing, but now i cant even enter my dojo and that one is barely decorated, the game just close saying i have low memory, i cant understand how i was able to enter duviri, and cambion and valley orbs before without facing this issues and now i cant even enter those places and still the same. Device

On 2024-06-20 at 1:49 PM, [DE]Drew said:

It has been a bit of time and I've got to admit I'm also having the same issue. However I'm on Xbox, and it only occurs in the Undercroft. Sometimes it decides to work, sometimes it doesn't. I had no issues before the Jade Shadows update. And since this issue was brought to light here, I feel like adding my experience as well. If any suggestions or fixes can be made, it would mean a lot.

• Like 2

Yup, now i cant even play duviri because the game crashes before the map even loads! I’d love to get some incarnon geneses but since I cant even play duviri, I don’t have to!

• Like 2

hace 53 minutos, Panadorium dijo:

Yup, now i cant even play duviri because the game crashes before the map even loads! I’d love to get some incarnon geneses but since I cant even play duviri, I don’t have to!

Actually game is so bad that cant even enter to eidolon plains, i could even do Tridolon with full team using a iphone xs before, and now with a stronger device i cant even enter alone to earth plains, nor duviri, nor deimos, nor valleys, not even to anatomical, The only safe place is zariman but also crashes during cascade missions, fr Jade shards are affecting even the game code.

Not sure it works the same way for you guys but for pc when you start launcher there is a gear wheel in the top which when you click it for settings you can choose to clear game cache and it usually smoothes gameplay.

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, vixenpixel dijo:

Not sure it works the same way for you guys but for pc when you start launcher there is a gear wheel in the top which when you click it for settings you can choose to clear game cache and it usually smoothes gameplay.

Unfortunately on iOS doesn’t exist something like cache clearing in games, in android phones u can go to storages options and u can clear the cache of any app, but not on Iphone. 

• 1 month later...

Trying to grind for kullervo has been a nightmare, I completed his fight 3and went on to fight the oro worm just for connection to be lost and no rewards given 3 times in a row . I’m on xbox 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue but only on my xbox and only on the last undercoft stage, very time I get to the last undercroft level before facing the oro worm it crashes the game and I loose not only my rewards but also my night-wave progress!