Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Health and shield regen don't synergize well with each other, Why does Jade have both ?

Jade's healing is really bad currently because it's not backed up by extra health/armor/dr it's basically useless ever for herself, Her shield regen is way too low that you'd need to build a lot of survivability to make use of it.

If jade can't keep herself alive using her own survivability support tools how do we expect her to do this for her squad ?

My suggestion is to change the shield regen to extra health/armor/dr or change the healing to extra shields so her 1 and2 have synergy and she can have more power supporting people and actually keeping them alive like almost all supports in warframe.

The bigger issue is that Jade is barely a support in the first place. Most of her kit is oriented around dealing damage, the couple of support tools she has are basically afterthoughts.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

The bigger issue is that Jade is barely a support in the first place. Most of her kit is oriented around dealing damage, the couple of support tools she has are basically afterthoughts.

Exactly, the facts that every single jade build i have seen so far has so many survivability mods shows how horrible she is in supporting and even her dmg is nothing special (unlike what was shown on stream) she has no identity atm and i hope they fix this without augments

I guess we should have known this would happen. They did it with Dante, and now that I recall, they even said in the dev short that she wouldn't need to be nerfed from what we saw in the dev stream prior. But lo and behold, here we go again. So, thanks DE for ruining another frame who could have been decent. 

14 minutes ago, OneOmniverse said:

I guess we should have known this would happen. They did it with Dante, and now that I recall, they even said in the dev short that she wouldn't need to be nerfed from what we saw in the dev stream prior. But lo and behold, here we go again. So, thanks DE for ruining another frame who could have been decent. 

They never said that they weren't going to nerf her. If anything her weak state seems to be intended to avoid another Dante situation where the frame released in a strong state then was nerfed, leading to weeks of complaints about misleading representation, false advertisement, etc. Instead they just made her weaker in development under the "subject to change" disclaimer and released her like that.

hace 1 hora, Shinoyami65 dijo:

They never said that they weren't going to nerf her. If anything her weak state seems to be intended to avoid another Dante situation where the frame released in a strong state then was nerfed, leading to weeks of complaints about misleading representation, false advertisement, etc. Instead they just made her weaker in development under the "subject to change" disclaimer and released her like that.

Yep, they nerfed her preventively, so it already comes in a bad state, so they doesn't need to nerf her further now. God tier thinking here.

2 hours ago, Shinoyami65 said:

True, sad but still true and still very disappointing.