Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Jade (Warframe) & Her Weapons Feedback

Hello Drifters!

So with Jade now out and fully in our hands, I wanted to take this time to address my Feedback and Impressions on what I think of Jade, while she is no Dante she does tick -some- of the tickboxes for that "perfect" type of frame that I was looking for in a Support type of Theme but only just.

So with that being said I wish to address the glaring issues that I have found that raise some concerns about this frame's performance and relevancy in the future and that she may naturally drift apart from the meta over time as I did to Dante.

So let's go over her Abilities one by one to address the concerns:

------------------------------------

Passive: 

No issues about the passive in fact I think it's one of the BEST passives to date, next to Dante's Passive, however, the 2nd part of her Passive  "Judgements" needs a serious buff, as if you subsume over her 1st, the passive becomes borderline useless since Glory rarely procs Judgements.

While I understand this is a Player Problem (or my problem, in this case) having only 1 power that can reliably proc Judgements needs to go, ALL her powers need to apply Judgements.

------------------------------------

Power 1: Light's Judgment:

I'm a bit on the fence with this power, the default range of this power needs a serious buff but the power seems to be only good for Marking mobs to deal AoE ranged damage with her 4th, besides keeping allies alive, as they heal inside it as Originally I replaced this power with another power but ended up swapping this with her 2nd.

So all in all I think the default range needs to be boosted from 6 m to 16m (10% boost), this will make even a basic range mod that makes this power WAY more useful, but other than that this power is pretty nice, more so when combined with Archon Vital.

Power 2: Symphony of Mercy:

I am not a fan of Cycle through powers on any frame, so this was going to be the 1st power I subsumed over, before I tried it with her 1st power, as I said above, this power is very nice on its own but has a huge flaw that keeps it from being strong and that's it's limited on ONE Buff at a time, you cannot give allies a Weapon Buff and then Power Strg Buff at the same time and to constantly manage the buffs is a pain and is a huge drain on energy.

This power needs to be either granted an IN-BUILT (not a band-aid Augment) to allow us to either cast all buffs at once for a higher cost or let each buff be applied at the same time, if not this power will remain a free slot. 

Power 3: Ophanim Eyes:

This power is great! slows down mobs and strips them of Shields and Armor and that allies can be revived from a distance is very useful, however, there is a mild issue with this power and that's how long it takes for the mobs to get slowed down and have their S&A stripped.

The speed needs to be buffed, both of the striping, slow and ally rez OR they all need to be affected by Power Strg (or casting speed), plain and simple, nothing else to say about this power.

Power 4: Glory on High

Likewise to Dante's own exalted weapon, I love it, nuf said.

However, the 10% Judgment chance on Glory primary fire needs to have serious buff (30/50% buff at least)

Let me know what the rest of you think!

-Psi