Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Please remove confirmation for copying a build to another config

Speaking of modal windows with confirmation

You guys have copy confirmation but... I can remove all mods without confirmation

I need to write this word every damn time

jA7447C.jpeg

But I don't need anything to just vaporize my whole config

NFIomx9.jpeg

It's very annoying, please remove it and let me copy freely. Just add a confirmation modal window without forcing me to write something

Edited by _GoodLuck_
grammar
  • Like 4

• _GoodLuck_ changed the title to Please remove confirmation for copying a build to another config

I guess in worst case scenario a prompt keeps you from overwriting a config that had mods in that you didn't want to overwrite. 

But this new copy function is about convenience.  99% of the time your copying onto a blank load out or one you no longer care about so really there is no need for a warning.    Even if you did screw up and overwrite something you didn't want to... its easy to fix.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I guess in worst case scenario a prompt keeps you from overwriting a config that had mods in that you didn't want to overwrite. 

But this new copy function is about convenience.  99% of the time your copying onto a blank load out or one you no longer care about so really there is no need for a warning.    Even if you did screw up and overwrite something you didn't want to... its easy to fix.  

Thing is you had to click duplicate, choose the target and wait for a countdown already before the type to confirm prompt. And it doesn’t let you look at the other config to review even.

it’s kind of overdoing it

Edited by sXeth
  • Like 1