Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I trade with myself to delete a old account but get my stuff

I have a old account on a og abox one with lots and lots of prime stuff etc just for reference over 200 ayatan stars 100+ relics 80 or so prime parts and so much more, Mastery rank 10 hundreds of hours played!

But I had to get a new xbox series x and create a new account due to email issues. So I'm only mastery rank 3 on this account 

But Is there any possible way to trade with myself without the development team thinking were 2 different people when it's literally myself giving myself my stuff!  or have that stuff transferred over to this account?

The trade limits and strictness of trading has me not wanting to do anything to avoid getting banned due to the love for the game. But alot of that stuff took so much time to get or/and hard earned platinum to obtain. And giving my old account platinum to buy those items from myself would be a waste of platinum due to me needing to delete that account for good.

Probably just have to take the loss but it's almost game breaking for me  Anything I can do or no???

Got locked out of my email I used for the old account due to it being linked to few years old phone number, and entered the wrong password to many times because i forgot it and it locked me out with zero recovery options! 

I was still auto logged in to that xbox account when I turned on the xbox so i was able to play 

But that account was finally erased and the xbox got into a fight with concrete then thrown in the trash right after I got the reply on here

Now I'm a happy tenno lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-06-24 at 12:48 AM, (XBOX)HorrorMorbid said:

I have a old account on a og abox one with lots and lots of prime stuff etc just for reference over 200 ayatan stars 100+ relics 80 or so prime parts and so much more, Mastery rank 10 hundreds of hours played!

But I had to get a new xbox series x and create a new account due to email issues. So I'm only mastery rank 3 on this account 

But Is there any possible way to trade with myself without the development team thinking were 2 different people when it's literally myself giving myself my stuff!  or have that stuff transferred over to this account?

The trade limits and strictness of trading has me not wanting to do anything to avoid getting banned due to the love for the game. But alot of that stuff took so much time to get or/and hard earned platinum to obtain. And giving my old account platinum to buy those items from myself would be a waste of platinum due to me needing to delete that account for good.

Probably just have to take the loss but it's almost game breaking for me  Anything I can do or no???

You can try merging your accounts, this is an option you can use once, so i would contact support for assistance with this process. Normally if you are able to answer the security questions associated with the og account/give login credentials they should give you access to use it and let it merge into your current account.