Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Movement is different?

It seems that after the jade shadows patch, my warframes appear to be moving slower and the movement animations don't appear to be as clean.

It's almost as if the initial sprint animation only reaches 75% or so, and my character doesn't go into full sprint.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Edited by Jusonwarframe

I really feel like the devs need to Buff base sprint speed and add an invert sprint toggle.

It's actually baffling to me that we have auto-mele, and now autofire on semi weapons, but we don't have auto sprint.

And that the default sprint speed is so imperceptibly different from the walking speed that I can hardly even tell if I'm sprinting or not at any given moment anyways. Half the time I think I'm moving too slow I'll hit the sprint button again and it turns out I was already sprinting so I toggled to walk on accident.

• Like 3

On 2024-06-24 at 1:47 AM, PollexMessier said:

And that the default sprint speed is so imperceptibly different from the walking speed that I can hardly even tell if I'm sprinting or not

I always go by the character animation. You tend to walk upright and lean forward to run.

Edited by Jusonwarframe