Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The Preset menu is only missing one thing to be absolutely perfect (The ability to switch focus schools)

With the jade shadow DE added the ability to change your load out while in navigation the UI is clear and easy to navigate it shows you every single mod configuration you have for each item you have equipped with the ability to modify them on the fly. This little Menu so much faster then going back and fourth from navigation to arsenal then back to navigation how convenient it is cannot be understated the only thing it needs to be fully complete is the ability to switch focus schools on the fly as you do for your gear.

I agree but would like to add one more thing. For those of us using controllers I always liked that I could just hit X (Xbox) and open the loadout selection menu from navigation. Now I have to move the cursor over to the preset menu to do the same thing. I know it's a small gripe but when you do this several times per play session it gets kind of annoying. I don't think the X button is being used for anything else on navigation so it would be nice if pressing X snapped my cursor to the preset menu similar to how pressing Y snaps it to the squad options.