Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Semi-pistol cannoner not equipable on dual toxocists

Ah, good to have that confirmed.  I wasn't sure about Dual Toxo but a couple of other weapons have the same issue.  It's seemingly due to an upgrade they can get later on that involves a different kind of trigger.

Dual Toxocyst incarnon is auto, and there is no way to make the mod not affect the incarnon form.

3 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

but a couple of other weapons have the same issue

Which ones?

2 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Vasto and Torid.

Just curious if you tried the Semi-Rifle Cannonade on the Tonkor?  It does work on it and even improves the weapon if your Riven( mine does) has a negative fire rate as it will cancel it out!  Not sure if it's a bug or intended but I'm not complaining that's for sure! So remember not to mention it if anyone asks! Lol 

27 minutes ago, sinamanthediva said:

Just curious if you tried the Semi-Rifle Cannonade on the Tonkor?  It does work on it and even improves the weapon if your Riven( mine does) has a negative fire rate as it will cancel it out!  Not sure if it's a bug or intended but I'm not complaining that's for sure! So remember not to mention it if anyone asks! Lol 

I don't see why it would be a bug.  It's a semi-auto weapon as far as the game is concerned.  And is literally one if built for more than one round in the mag.

I've got a lot of weapons to review, but so far I'm not  slotting Cannonades much, and Semi-Rifle looks like it'll be the rarest.  Basically because of two mods specific to the class: Amalgam Serration and Primed Shred, that are hard to give up on the builds where I'm using them. 

Edited by Tiltskillet

51 minutes ago, sinamanthediva said:

It does work on it and even improves the weapon if your Riven( mine does) has a negative fire rate as it will cancel it out!  Not sure if it's a bug or intended but I'm not complaining that's for sure!

It clearly states that it disables any modification of fire rate (the lock icon in fire rate stat), whther it is positive or negative.

3 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

It clearly states that it disables any modification of fire rate (the lock icon in fire rate stat), whther it is positive or negative.

Yes I know tha,t but it would seem as an unintended "feature" to negate my Riven's reduced Fire Rate at the same time give me more damage.  Like I said I am not complaining just surprised that the Mod works as such since I have a feeling it wasn't intended too.  I'll use it for now until they "fix" it as it bumps my damage up a pretty decent chunk and makes my fire rate back to normal. Win Win! 

Have a pleasant tomorrow!