Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

New and old railjack bugs

VENDOMINUS

Soo, todays nightwave challenge involved railjack, so I hopped in for a quick mission.

1.Something caught my attention. It seems that the markers for enemy ships no longer stay glued to them and randomly stay in front of you. When you're looking at the target (normally enemy crewship) the marker slowly goes over to them, but it doesn't match the model and just floats around.

2. For some reason a base didn't load until I left the railjack. It was a single door floating in space before that.

3. Rajiljack pilot still has completely broken targeting and movement when it comes to coming and shooting radiators. It seems to have a less than 10% success rate when I leave it alone for 5+ min.

-if it's too hard for the AI to know when it should go for the radiators, maybe introduce a manually triggered command for it to do so, and try to improve it's pathing so that it doesn't just run into the base and try to shoot through it.

I have the same problem with 1 and 2.

for 3 tho. AI always have trouble shooting things with hitscan weapons, try using other projectile base weapons and they start pathing toward radiator just fine.

I have just swapped from using Photor for front turret to Carcinox, and their AI improved quite a lot.

Edited by Lunarez

yep, enemy target markers in Railjack are completely broken since the Jade Shadow update for some reason. it seems that the markers freely float across the screen in the opposite direction relative to the player's camera movements. 

i also noticed that certain markers in normal missions occasionally break, too. like life support capsules sometimes point into the ceiling now, which they didnt really do before. but it's much less severe than the Railjack situation