Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Viral Quills apply different statuses?

SupremeMachine_V1

Question

Basically what the title says. I have a Panzer Vulpaphyla equipped with the Shock Collar and Venom Teeth mods, giving it Corrosive damage on its attacks. I’m curious if Viral Quills has the possibility of proccing Corrosive status on enemies when using the ability, or if it can only proc Viral.

4 answers to this question

I haven't tested this.  But according to the wiki quills themselves can apply other status effects, but the spores produced can't. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Viral_Quills?so=search

edit:  After looking at in the Sim for a bit, I think the wiki is correct. And it doesn't seem remotely worthwhile to try to build around quill status.

Edited by Tiltskillet

1 час назад, SupremeMachine_V1 сказал:

Basically what the title says. I have a Panzer Vulpaphyla equipped with the Shock Collar and Venom Teeth mods, giving it Corrosive damage on its attacks. I’m curious if Viral Quills has the possibility of proccing Corrosive status on enemies when using the ability, or if it can only proc Viral.

Syndycate effects on weapons do exactly what they say/ Viral damage? This means Viral damage and makes no difference what elemental mods are in the weapon...

15 minutes ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Syndycate effects on weapons do exactly what they say/ Viral damage? This means Viral damage and makes no difference what elemental mods are in the weapon...

What are you talking about? It’s a companion’s ability, not a weapon? There’s literally nothing about syndicates in my post???

8 часов назад, SupremeMachine_V1 сказал:

What are you talking about? It’s a companion’s ability, not a weapon? There’s literally nothing about syndicates in my post???

Oh... I mixed up contents of the first message... I`m sorry...