Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strategic Development Achievement

SupremeMachine_V1

Question

I’m not even sure if ‘Players Helping Players’ is the right place to post this, but it’s the only thing I’m confident I’m posting in. The Strategic Development achievement calls for the player to complete all 25 Corpus Proxima nodes, yet, upon my completion of every single empyrean mission of every single sector, I’m stuck at 24/25. I have no more new nodes on railjack missions to finish. The only blinking node is in Veil Proxima and that’s just because it has a Murex in it. Am I unable to complete Strategic Development because of this, or is there some obscure hidden final Corpus Proxima node I can’t find on the empyrean star chart?

4 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, SupremeMachine_V1 said:

I’m not even sure if ‘Players Helping Players’ is the right place to post this, but it’s the only thing I’m confident I’m posting in. The Strategic Development achievement calls for the player to complete all 25 Corpus Proxima nodes, yet, upon my completion of every single empyrean mission of every single sector, I’m stuck at 24/25. I have no more new nodes on railjack missions to finish. The only blinking node is in Veil Proxima and that’s just because it has a Murex in it. Am I unable to complete Strategic Development because of this, or is there some obscure hidden final Corpus Proxima node I can’t find on the empyrean star chart?

Someone else might know off the top of their head, but can i see some screenshots of the corpus proxima locations so i can compare?
I might be able to tell you if there is a node missing that way

Edit:
Just counted, there are only 24 nodes.. hmm...
Only thing i can think of is that the orcus relay counts?

Edit Edit:
It's the corpus sister node that only shows up as the final step of defeating a sister of parvos!!

Edited by DeckChairVonBananaCamel

1 hour ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

Edit Edit:
It's the corpus sister node that only shows up as the final step of defeating a sister of parvos!!

Well that sucks. I still haven’t gotten rid of my Lich since the game doesn’t wanna give me the right requiem mod after opening dozens of radiant requiem 3 relics.

Thanks a bunch, I wish you the best of luck.

On 2024-06-26 at 7:50 PM, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

Someone else might know off the top of their head, but can i see some screenshots of the corpus proxima locations so i can compare?
I might be able to tell you if there is a node missing that way

Edit:
Just counted, there are only 24 nodes.. hmm...
Only thing i can think of is that the orcus relay counts?

Edit Edit:

I did a google search for THAT - sisters of parvos and FOUND THIS. Maybe THIS might help SupremeMachine_V1

https://gamerant.com/warframe-how-spawn-defeat-sisters-parvos/