Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is tenet livia worth grinding for

RuneterraPrime

Question

4 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, RuneterraPrime said:

so ı got a tenet livia riven mod stats seems good on paper etc but is it worth to grind 

As it's tenet weapon it's very powerful.... But it's two handed nikana and stance for it is bad. Seems like they still haven't introduced new stances.

Grinding for holokeyes isn't bad if you enjoy RJ. I have over 140 of them because I enjoy doing voidstorms. 

Edited by (PSN)IdoThea

51 minutes ago, RuneterraPrime said:

so ı got a tenet livia riven mod stats seems good on paper etc but is it worth to grind 

You shouldnt base you weapon aquisition on rivens you get. Many weapons are just fun or/and powerful and do not need the rivens for it. Some other are dull and no amount of investment including rivens will make them fun and/or powerful.

Livia is kinda mixed thing. It is a Two-handed Nikana, group type that currently only has one available stance, moveset of which many people dislike. Livia has a very high Slash ratio (90%), which is very good, but than is dissuading you from getting high progenitor bonus, that will dilute that ratio inevitably (every Tenet/Kuva weapon gets a base damage bonus of 25-60%  in one of the chosen elements - magnetic, radiation, impact, toxin, electricity, cold, heat). As all (I think) Tenet Melees it has paused combo duration when not used. It can be used, but is it as fun or powerful as other melee options? No. Will god roll riven change that? Possibly, but unlikely.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Tenet_Livia

PS: You should be aiming to eventually getting every weapon in game and at least ranking it to 30 once.

Edited by Zakkhar