Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Deep Archimedia needs to be adjusted

KVenom

Randomized gameplay needs adjustments(REROLL button), the matchmaking needs to be adjusted(lack of people after monday), the circumstances need to be adjusted  - the nodes on the gdamn disruption need some immunity from eximus abilities and Liminuses' auras, the amount of invincible eneimes on alchemy, the way Leech Eximuses heal Necromechs, including the ones on the Survival - alot of things are left to be desired.

23 часа назад, Zakkhar сказал:

How do you propose solving that?

Difficulty tweaks. Alot of them. The whole "made for a full squad" shtick was lacking in foresight and should never been a factor.

29 minutes ago, KVenom said:

Difficulty tweaks. Alot of them. The whole "made for a full squad" shtick was lacking in foresight and should never been a factor.

And this will somehow magically make people do it later than monday? Also you originally said matchmaking. That has nothing to do with difficulty.

Edited by Zakkhar

31 minutes ago, KVenom said:

IT WILL ALLOW TO COMPLETE ALL THREE MISSIONS WITH LESS THAN 4 PEOPLE.

How does it have anything to do with adjusting the matchmaking? 

On 2024-06-27 at 10:47 PM, KVenom said:

the matchmaking needs to be adjusted(lack of people after monday),

You wrote that, didnt you?

Matchmaking is something completely different to difficulty.

Yes, lack of people after monday may be a problem if the difficulity levels stay the same and this problem can be solved with difficulity tweaks, but you proposed to fix it with machmaking adjustments, which I assume would somehow magically increase availability of public squads after monday.

Is my logic sufficient? Or do I need to read your mind opposite of what you write in your posts to get the award of above average forum dweller?