MOB Jade Shadows: Hotfix #6

[DE]CoreyOnline

Greetings Tenno, Last week’s 1.2.1 Hotfix 5 reduced the rate of open world crashes, and today’s update addresses many hitching/stuttering causes. While we’ve made progress in fixing crashes and improving performance, we recognize there are still lingering issues. The team continues to work on addressing these in the coming Hotfixes & Updates to improve the overall experience of Warframe on iOS! Thank you, Tenno.

While we are calling this a hotfix, it is actually a small CERT update (learn more about what that means here). Depending on your Automatic App Update preferences, you may need to manually update the app.

Fixes

• Various improvements to performance, fixing several causes of hitching during gameplay.
    • This update addresses some but not all causes of hitching. We continue working towards additional performance improvements!
  • Fixed Auto-melee not recognizing and attacking containers.
  • Fixed the Secondary Fire touch control button disappearing during Jade’s Glory On High Ability.
  • Fixed being unable to use the scroll bar on the Build Notes on the Launcher page.
    • Previously players could scroll through the Notes by swiping up/down on the text itself, but the scroll bar on the right side of the screen did not work.

Changes

• Re-enabled the “Sensor Ring” overlay.
    • The performance issues it was causing have been addressed, and as such we’ve reintroduced the iOS exclusive overlay!
    • The Sensor Ring provides directional indicators for out of frame objects, to improve world space awareness on the relatively smaller screens of mobile devices compared to consoles and PCs.
  • Like 3

That was a very very large update. The melee button is back! Thank you! But what was the 3 gbs? That is a fair amount of data. I couldn’t notice any difference in the options at all. I’m also getting a weird message when I log in now about UDP Nat? I click continue and nothing seems affected. Thought I should share that.

• Like 1

I appreciate the work y’all are putting in. I am still crashing, especially during long missions. I just did a Defense mission to try and get resources and forma BPs. After 22 rounds, the game crashed. Is this a known issue? It has been infrequent, and mostly if I’ve played a while. But, to put in so much work and lose all the resources (the BP came, though!) stinks! 

The work is appreciated, though. I was new to the game when it released on iOS and I love it!

Umm i dont know if this is a bug but some times i cant return my operator back to the warframe, i use vazarin to compensate Dagath’s  third skill reload , but i was in a SP mission (grineer enemies) and i jump out of my frame to use the vazarin skill but I wasn’t able to get inside again, and i had to let enemies kill my operator to get inside the frame again, this happened during the whole mission