Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could you please remove the lengthy cooldown from Gyre's Cathode grace? It's really unfair.

Prof-Dante

14 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Multiple other Warframe abilities cannot be restarted without running out/jumping off a cliff/hitting nullifier dome. Do those bother you too?

Other abilities are not functionally endless, with Gyre you need to find a way to end her abilities once you have built up certain things like Molt Augmented.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

(although with massive pc/snowflake culture we have atm I would not be suprised if they did)

9 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

As does hurdles. Gaslight others, but play victim when called on it

10 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

I say no such thing, but your interpretation says more about you than you'd like to admit.

Ok are you just going to keep on doing this? because I literally have no energy to argue this way...if you want to be passive aggressive with someone, pick some other random thread...

like seriously man, what is wrong with you?

16 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Skill and knowledge have nothing to do with intelligence.

Let me be as clear as day, basically telling people "if you can't handle this x frame then go play this lesser cookie cutter low effort one instead" is not a healthy way to carry an argument.

I can take no for an answer, you can say my suggestion is horrible, terrible, you can disagree, heck, you can even report me for all I know...but do not use this argumentative method on me.

there is something called reverse Gaslighting you know.
You should see my Forma count post on general discussion, by the way. 

10 minutes ago, L3512 said:
14 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Multiple other Warframe abilities cannot be restarted without running out/jumping off a cliff/hitting nullifier dome. Do those bother you too?

Other abilities are not functionally endless, with Gyre you need to find a way to end her abilities once you have built up certain things like Molt Augmented.

The thing is, you do not actually have to or need to. If you start with high enough power str the 60 difference is not worth it at all for this one ability (it is great for other abilities like Rotorswell and Subsumed Pillage if you happen to miss the breakpoints for full armor strip). Also other abilities had different authors, different mechanics and different intent. They are other abilities for a reason. Does everything need to be the same?

30 minutes ago, Prof-Dante said:

Let me be as clear as day, basically telling people "if you can't handle this x frame then go play this lesser cookie cutter low effort one instead" is not a healthy way to carry an argument.

That is not an argument. That is a healthy advise.

If you were lactose intollerant, I would advise you to minimise or completely refrain from consuming lactose rich foods. Or have the lactase pills always ready. Anyone would. Would you consider this as them telling you what to do or forcibly restricting you from certain things? Would you consider this an argument that needs to be carried?

Game is supposed to be fun, if one aspect of the game doesnt give you fun, but instead a great sadge (and it gives fun to others), just stick to the parts that give YOU fun.

Gyre is not even that op any more and pretty specialized. Taking away that negatiive would inevitably result in further nerf, making her complely average, just like riven that had a negative, will inevitably have lower stats on next reroll without that negative. It is a negative that is quite easy to overcome with enough experience and I do not want to risk rerolling it for nothing at all (and lower positives) or for something much worse. I like to play her from time to time and do not want this to happen.

I have reiterated this position of mine in many ways thorought this thread and the former you created and you keep ignoring it, missing it or misunderstanding it completely. Yes, this is clealy not a good way to make a discussion if someone doesnt listen.

Edited by Zakkhar