Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bolto Riven Mod Ask Price???

EuphyVI

Question

I just unveiled my first riven mod and I was looking to sell it since I have no interest in using that weapon.

Bolto, -10.9% Weapon Recoil, +14.8% Multishot, x1.05 Damage to Infested.

I haven't rerolled it or enhanced it or anything. Just curious about what a reasonable price for this would be :D

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, EuphyVI said:

I just unveiled my first riven mod and I was looking to sell it since I have no interest in using that weapon.

I love your enthusiasm, but sadly had to bring it down.

Warframe has currently gazilion weapon available. Only about 20% of those are somewhat good, popular or otherwise usable. If you happen to get a riven for one of those useless ones, its basically 1/4 of a next riven (as you can transmute 4 useless ones into new veiled one).

Once you get a riven for somewhat popular weapon (depending how popular) this also means that the disposition of that weapon is pretty low (stats on the riven are low), which means you need a very specific roll for it to be usable over standard mods. Unless it is super popular, then people just buy anything to reroll themselves.

Third, supply of riven mods is far far greater than demand for them. It is fairly easy to buy one, selling is a hard cookie.

Fourth, watch out for riven trading as it is pretty scammable business.